Brentford...... | Vital Football

Brentford......

I don't think this is the type of game for Vrancic. I think we need to give Hugill more time to settle in but I am tempted to drop him play Placheta as the left winger and Cantwell behind Pukki.

We could have all our forwards on the pitch on Tuesday so no injuries please.

Cantwell is injured it will be a late call on him
Zimmermann is out and now return date now - why oh why didn't we sign another DC?
Martin out with a back injury
Idah out
Byram out
Hernandez out
Dowell out

Stipermann is back

If Todd is out maybe go:

Krul

Aarons
Hanley (c)
Gibson
Xavi

Skipp
Rupp

Placheta
Vrancic
Emi

Pukki

I very much admire Emi; in many ways I see him as our Argentinian Hoolahan. However, he can be bullied off the ball and sometimes his response is less than helpful.

It would do him some good not to start a few games so that he would be motivated to perform at his very best when allowed to come on. While I agree super Mario should be given more time their styles of play are so different that one could not easily be a replacement for the other.

Nevertheless, starting with Vrančić would catch the opposition by surprise as we Always start the same.

I just hope it wouldn't catch Us by surprise. :shake:

Agreed.
I am afraid that Emi has been rather disappointing so far this season and
can be rested as we are playing 2 times a week for rest of year so the squad
can be used to its full.

Reactions: Rex
I'm not sure about vrancic as I feel he is best player in games where we will have alot of the ball but let's see how he does.

Even if pukki would t have scored he wouldn't have been dropped I doubt.

Oh my god Sorensen is on the bench. I hope we see him soon but from the last time I saw him he needed to get stronger.

I do hope that Placheta gets more the 4 minutes too.

Be interesting to see how our fellow relegated side Watford do against Wycombe.

Let's also hope Hanley's mistake woont cost us a goal. He usually has one in a game.

I still can't believe we are in same situ as last season with one current left back and 2 central defenders.

Brentfords team isnt as strong as it has been, im hopefull tonight we get a good result but we mist start to play cohesively all over