Brentford Fan Comments | Page 2 | Vital Football

Brentford Fan Comments

Pretty bitter, we carved out a lot of clear cut chances they didn't for all their possession and pretty passing. I'd like a bit more possession but if we actually are making proper chances I can live with it, keeping the ball for the sake of it with no actual threat does become a touch tedious.

Cant see what the big deal is with Brentford supporters.

I tend to judge other teams supporters on my experience of visiting their grounds, and Brentford is a good away day.

The ground is a dump but their supporters are friendly enough, and you do not detect any sense of entitlement like you do with some smaller clubs who are doing well.

Completely agree. All the Bees fans I know are just enjoying the ride while it lasts. They are proud of their style and what they've achieved from being virtually out of business but fully aware of the tenuous nature.

Completely agree. All the Bees fans I know are just enjoying the ride while it lasts. They are proud of their style and what they've achieved from being virtually out of business but fully aware of the tenuous nature.

I don’t know any of their fans fans personally but I’ve been a few times over the years. Thought it was pleasant to have a drink around the ground and mingle with the home fans. Most were quite chatty and jovial, they seemed to enjoy the interaction with fellow fans. Also can’t say I’ve ever experienced animosity or hostility. I Suppose it’s down to personal experiences but it’s a place I’ve enjoyed going to ina relative sense.

I don’t know any of their fans fans personally but I’ve been a few times over the years. Thought it was pleasant to have a drink around the ground and mingle with the home fans. Most were quite chatty and jovial, they seemed to enjoy the interaction with fellow fans. Also can’t say I’ve ever experienced animosity or hostility. I Suppose it’s down to personal experiences but it’s a place I’ve enjoyed going to ina relative sense.

I try and adopt that approach at away games and, to be fair, most teams have their share of decent supporters, even Millwall.

Its the two local teams I cant be doing with; Derby, for obvious reasons, and Burton.

Personally I'm glad Burton went down despite how local the ground is.

Their supporters must be up there as the worst in the Country; not for violence or any of that rubbish, but for being a set of miserable bastards full of self loathing.

Its inevitably a very poor day out; the pubs are shit, their fans are shit and we usually lose.

An extra bridge isn't the solution to walking the wrong way you fooking spactard!!

Does he mean walking or driving? Surely if you're walking and on the wrong side, you go back over the same bridge? Clifton bridge, trent bridge, ladybay bridge ... times have never been so good!