Brentford . .away | Page 3 | Vital Football

Brentford . .away

We were outclassed yesterday from the highlights I saw, nowt to with the kit. Villa game could have gone either way, even with the individual errors we made. At qpr we were the victim of incompetent officiating. Hopefully Cook won't be using the kit colour as an excuse. We should be reet at norwich any road as we can't use it there.

I know there is a lot of superstitious footballers around but, come on guys, we are going to lose matches regardless of what colour we wear. The away trips this year will be more difficult than last year and as we adapt to life in this division we will lose some and hopefully win some. Lets not find something else to blame because the opposition were better on the day.

fair dos tb. but. if the potenteal new ownes have had a say in the color of a strip of ares (yellow is important in asia) then what does that sey for are future strip. think of cardiff.

its not going to hapen but its a grate story to start. ;-)

Does it make a difference to you Brick if the truck you drive is yellow or blue? Surely it is the man in the shirt or the driver of the truck that counts. To be honest I don't give a toss what colour shirt we wear, Wigan Athletic are my team and I will still be supporting them. Unfortunately, as with Cardiff, new owners sometimes don't understand the traditions of the clubs and, even with the best intentions in mind, try to make changes that are seen as against the clubs heritage and upsetting for the support.

As you say, it probably wont happen, but it gives some of us something to debate.

I can’t wait for the reaction of superstitious folk on here when we beat Norwich and then lose to Preston.