Brandon Hanlan | Page 11 | Vital Football

Brandon Hanlan

EFL Hub just tweeted - Hanlon's rejected a THIRD offer and will be leaving. Unless he has something really good in the bag, he's being a very silly boy.
One has to assume that he has an offer and the recipient club are content to go to tribunal

Do we still have a loan window which opens up after the transfer window has closed?

Key is getting a striker in anyway, regardless of whether Hanlan stays or not.

Something no-one seems to have considered here (just putting it out there as a possibility) - maybe he's unhappy with something at the club? Chairman, manager, team mates, cheesy Wotsits not available in the club canteen, etc. Maybe it's nothing to do with what we're offering him, perhaps he's so desperate to get away that he's prepared to take his chances on another team coming in for him?

Possible I suppose but I doubt it. I just think that young Brandon has been convinced by someone that he's better than he is....

Possible I suppose but I doubt it. I just think that young Brandon has been convinced by someone that he's better than he is....
Not necessarily better than his is jimbo but probably worth more in wages than he’s been offered.
It’s starting to leave a bad taste in my opinion and nearing time to pull up the drawbridge.

Not necessarily better than his is jimbo but probably worth more in wages than he’s been offered.
It’s starting to leave a bad taste in my opinion and nearing time
Not as good as you think Hanlan,sorry mate

I agree. If I had a penny for the number of times that I heard 'FOR FUCK'S SAKE, HANLAN!' after he'd misplace another attempt or pass, then I'd be able to buy half of fvcking Monte Carlo.

I think he is being very, VERY poorly advised by his agent (as per usual with these vultures). He is unlikely to get into an opportunity with a decent league one team elsewhere, is nowhere near good enough to play in the Championship, and highly unlikely now to feature as a regular first-team inclusion as Evans appears increasingly pissed off and having to tell Hanlan some home truths.

I was hoping he'd stay and listen to Evans and improve on his performances, because he did put the effort in, even where his finishing was often suspect.

But alas...

He was good mates with RCC who we have moved on (I thought we should have kept hold of him) so perhaps he has the hump with us about that

I’d like to think we’re bringing in a replacement which would make Hanlan a bench warmer/odd situation anyway, unless he suddenly learns where the net is.

The situation I hope is Evans is looking at another striker who’ll be ahead of him whether he stays or not (therefore another one if he goes). Evans has told him so but still offers him a contract as a) we want compo or otherwise b) he’s a good fringe player. He thinks “can I get more opportunities elsewhere?”

Salford City and Sunderland also mentioned by the same page.
Also Forest Green, Plymouth and Accrington!
maybe they are just plucking clubs out of the air so one will eventually be right