Bramall to Rotherham | Page 3 | Vital Football

Bramall to Rotherham

Doesn't seem like it. They were saying a medical was due the day after the journalists said his release had been met, but on social media it looked like Cohen was in dubai!
I heard that Paul Warne did a Radio Sheffield interview and said he was hoping to sign two wing backs by the end of the week if it all went to plan.

We haven't pushed him out . I am sure he is happy to move up to the championship with probably a nice pay rise. I can't see if we would been able to keep him anyway with this interest from Rotherham.
There may be others who we would rather keep who could be moving on. It is how football works these days players and agents decide when they are leaving.
200k in the bank.
Good luck to Bramall we move on and await more news about incomings and outgoings.

Doesn't seem like it. They were saying a medical was due the day after the journalists said his release had been met, but on social media it looked like Cohen was in dubai!

I guess they'll sign him (if they do) when he's back in the country and they start training, saves a few quid in wages!

The thing is, Bramall seems like he's still 22/23 years old (maybe because of how he has developed over the last year), but he's 26 and isn't anywhere near as good or Edun or Toffolo were when they were 23. He's become a decent L1 player, but I seriously doubt he will be a first choice Championship player next season.

Gone a bit quiet on this, but I assume hasn’t been spotted on any of the pre-season media.