Brain Dead | Vital Football

Brain Dead

twirlo70

Vital 1st Team Regular
footballers this season, along with the manager . its astonishing how inept we are at just doing u14s basic football, control and pass to team mate. wilder persisting to touch a fire and dosnt know why hes getting burned ,but continues to lite the fire and put his hand in over and over and over again. change it play some young uns let em gain some experience ,does it matter now. its mind blowing it really is.

footballers this season, along with the manager . its astonishing how inept we are at just doing u14s basic football, control and pass to team mate. wilder persisting to touch a fire and dosnt know why hes getting burned ,but continues to lite the fire and put his hand in over and over and over again. change it play some young uns let em gain some experience ,does it matter now. its mind blowing it really is.
When a toddler first burns it's hand or finger (and even better that never happens) it usually learns not to do it again. Sonetimes it happens twice. My cat once jumped onto my wood burning stove. She never did again. Go figure

When a toddler first burns it's hand or finger (and even better that never happens) it usually learns not to do it again. Sonetimes it happens twice. My cat once jumped onto my wood burning stove. She never did again. Go figure
lol exactly pal ,id love to here our chris,s explanation as to why he hasnt changed his starting tactics .

The cat is well dead by now, probably Jackals, but that wasn't the point. Learn from mistakes. I've a thread I'll start tomorrow. It will be interesting to hear the opinions. It's about signings/sellings. In the past. UTB

lol exactly pal ,id love to here our chris,s explanation as to why he hasnt changed his starting tactics .
Well, it worked spectacularly well for 4 years and we all knew who was responsible for it and , rightly, happy to take the plaudits.

This year it's failed but, apparently, it's everything else's fault.If only there was someone in charge who had the authority to alter it:cool:

Funny that.

Well, it worked spectacularly well for 4 years and we all knew who was responsible for it and , rightly, happy to take the plaudits.

This year it's failed but, apparently, it's everything else's fault.If only there was someone in charge who had the authority to alter it:cool:

Funny that.
thing is for most part he played with a 10 a duffy and it were great to watch. he changed it as soon as we hit the prem ,no more duffy type player. now we are where we are, would we be here still ,if we had a duffy type player and tactics. theres loads of factors that have put us here. injuries and bad buys plus tactics and no crowds. all could happen to us when we reach the promise land and doin so well

thing is for most part he played with a 10 a duffy and it were great to watch. he changed it as soon as we hit the prem ,no more duffy type player. now we are where we are, would we be here still ,if we had a duffy type player and tactics. theres loads of factors that have put us here. injuries and bad buys plus tactics and no crowds. all could happen to us when we reach the promise land and doin so well
I realise he decided on a different set up Twirls, he said so many times- felt we needed to be more solid.

What I was alluding to is that he was happy to take the credit then but now it's not working he has neither tried to change it- as we all know- but he seems reluctant to take the responsibility for it either.

I realise he decided on a different set up Twirls, he said so many times- felt we needed to be more solid.

What I was alluding to is that he was happy to take the credit then but now it's not working he has neither tried to change it- as we all know- but he seems reluctant to take the responsibility for it either.
correct pal i totally agree with you. im very suprised at his lack of adaptability to a glaringly obvious set up problem.