Brahim Diaz | Vital Football

Brahim Diaz

3 - 0 isn’t too bad either.
Young lads were good.

Shame Diaz had to go off - he (and Foden) really need some game time. Otherwise I can see Diaz following Sancho out the door at the end of the season and couldn't really blame him since there are so many quality midfielders ahead of him in the queue for a first team berth.

Shame Diaz had to go off - he (and Foden) really need some game time. Otherwise I can see Diaz following Sancho out the door at the end of the season and couldn't really blame him since there are so many quality midfielders ahead of him in the queue for a first team berth.
Think you could be right in your thinking Kenny,
Pep will have to handle these young fellas very carefully.

Diaz is in the last year of his contract, negotiations ongoing over a new contract but no signs of any agreement on the horizon, other clubs can negotiate with him from January. This one is going to get away.

We will get something for him if he does go, not as much as we liked but hand on heart does he really deserve a start other than domestic Cups?

Think you could be right in your thinking Kenny,
Pep will have to handle these young fellas very carefully.
I think Diaz will go, never mind the regular midfielders in front of him, he also has Foden, so this is why I think he will go.

I'm not sure that Diaz looks ready to be a regular first teamer but Foden can't be far from it given his confidence (not to mention ability). If only either of them were defensive midfielders...