Bradley Stevenson | Vital Football

Bradley Stevenson

Arthurly

Vital Squad Member
'Bradley Stevenson could have a bright future in the game according to Gillingham manager Steve Lovell.

The 19-year-old attacking midfielder came off the bench for the Gills on Tuesday night and impressed in the half an hour that he played against Millwall.

Gillingham midfielder Bradley Stevenson came off the bench at Millwall.
Stevenson’s only previous games for the first team were his two appearances in the Football League Trophy.

“I thought he was excellent,” said Gills boss Steve Lovell when asked to comment on Stevenson’s performance at Millwall.

“He came on and was very confident, very positive and that is the way he plays, it was good for him. I was very pleased with his performance and he has come on great since pre-season. I think there will be big things for Bradley'

From KentOnline

Very good prospect. Best ball striker I have seen in our youth team. He also appears to get faster when on the ball.

He has clearly been working on his all round games. As opportunities for an attack minded only midfielder will be fairly limited. I understand he come on in the left of the diamond in midfield on Tuesday.

Agreed Oranjeboom

There may not be much of a need for a Matt Le Tissier type Attacking Midfielder !

Lovell said everyone would be treated equally pre season.It seems that Bradley could be the player who took most advantage of that policy.I have not seen him much of late.But I know from his youth days he is quite a tall lad.Has he filled out at all?
It would be great if he Rees and Nasseri could provide extra competition for those midfield places .Fresh legs in midfield are always useful.If the Priestfield pitch is going to be fairly heavy this season having a bit of extra depth could be very valuable.

I thought he played very well on Tuesday, and actually our strongest period of play came with him on the pitch. We have a good few midfield options this season and it’s good to see.

Very good prospect. Best ball striker I have seen in our youth team. He also appears to get faster when on the ball.

He has clearly been working on his all round games. As opportunities for an attack minded only midfielder will be fairly limited. I understand he come on in the left of the diamond in midfield on Tuesday.

Encouraging, our youth is our future. Cheers Oranjeboom.