Bradley Dack | Page 2 | Vital Football

Bradley Dack

Said it before but he'll be this season's James Maddison. Score goals from midfield and go for £20m+ in the summer.

Never fully appreciated by our 'knowledgable' fans and even came in for stick on occasions. Notably Charlton away.

Criminal to only get 750k for him, regardless of his contract status. Never understood why a premier league team like Brighton didn't take a punt on him then. Saying that, as a previous poster has alluded to, £20m is nothing for a Prem team anymore so maybe they are happy to let him develop further elsewhere and then pay up when he's deemed ready.

Said it before but he'll be this season's James Maddison. Score goals from midfield and go for £20m+ in the summer.

Never fully appreciated by our 'knowledgable' fans and even came in for stick on occasions. Notably Charlton away.

Criminal to only get 750k for him, regardless of his contract status. Never understood why a premier league team like Brighton didn't take a punt on him then. Saying that, as a previous poster has alluded to, £20m is nothing for a Prem team anymore so maybe they are happy to let him develop further elsewhere and then pay up when he's deemed ready.

Totally agree. He was exceptional for us for one season in a poor team and he always struck me as a player who would excel with better players around him.

How far he can go is probably largely down to staying fit and continuing to work hard but I think he could thrive in the premier league and ultimately play for a "top-half" premier league side (Leicester or Everton by way of example!)

I don’t think many Gills fans underrated him- he did win League 1 Player of the Season with us, and we were up in the promotion hunt under JED until Dack got that hamstring injury - the first time we’ve looked like being able to get out of this league the right way since 2000.

Thought he was superb from the first time I saw him, a 4 3 defeat to Rotherham iirc. My son and I were raving about him on the way home in spite of the defeat. I've said on this board for years that he is wasted outside the Prem.

Easily in the top 5 of the best talents I've seen for the Gills over 53 years.

What a shame he wants to play for Manure if that story was correct. Otherwise, good luck to him. Used to love watching him. Astonishingly he got abuse from some of our morons after we lost to Charlton 2 seasons back.