Bradley Dack | Vital Football

Bradley Dack

I keep hearing “Ker-Ching Ker-Ching” every time Brads name comes up.

Excellent for him and good long term news for us.

Bradders scores yet again in their 1-0 away win this afternoon. Hope they transfer him in the next window so we can cover our "running costs" with the windfall.

Can Blackburn afford not to sell him? If they can then why sell him? What club would want to buy him, easier to see if he improves and then make an offer nearer the end of his contract.

Bradders scores yet again in their 1-0 away win this afternoon. Hope they transfer him in the next window so we can cover our "running costs" with the windfall.
Not after just one season in the Championship. One or two more windows and we’ll earn millions more.

If a bigger, or richer club than Blackburn want him badly enough he'll go in the next window. I think he is better than some of our fans do and hope he gets a chance to show it as soon as possible.

Heard Robbie Savage on the radio this evening say that he thinks Bradley is the best player in the division. That's high praise.

Anyway, what is all this about him being sold - will we be owed a percentage?

Pretty sure we are Buddha.

But I can't see Blackburn selling him in Jan. He'd have to be playing really well, and I doubt they'd want to get rid unless it was an offer they couldn't refuse.

Thanks Keefy.

Any extra money we get will obviously be very welcome but I'm not so bothered about that I just want him to do really well anyway.

I think some of our fans fail to appreciate just how good he was for us. He reminded me of a young Gavin Peacock in as much as it was clear he was too good to be playing third division football for too much longer. With both those players I felt privileged to watch them play.

He came through our youth ranks, played a part in the winning the fourth division in his first full season, showed his loyalty to the club and always had time to indulge the younger supporters with autographs and photos.

I hope he has a brilliant career and gets to play for Manchester United - someone told me that's always been his dream. Bloody idiot!

Last edited:
If a bigger, or richer club than Blackburn want him badly enough he'll go in the next window. I think he is better than some of our fans do and hope he gets a chance to show it as soon as possible.

Agree jogills
He'll end up playing in the Premier League at a club like Bournemouth, where they are happy to give English players a chance.
If he stays fit, plays well and has nine or ten goals by Xmas, he'll be gone in January.
Blackburn wouldn't stand in his way if the money was right, say £10 million.
Mowbray says in todays paper that he spotted him when we ripped Coventry apart and wanted to sign him since then. Funnily enough, he called him his Tubby Terror.
I'd say he is well covered, but tubby ?

Think it would take more than £10M to prise him away from Blackburn to be fair.
Agreed, but come January who would risk that much plus wages and signing fee on an inexperienced player. Blackburn could be close to the play offs, and reject any offers at all. Who knows.

Good luck to Bradley who always had the potential. I am surprised to some extent as I thought he was too indisciplined off the pitch to make it but I hold my hands up and say I was wrong.

:clap:

Agreed, but come January who would risk that much plus wages and signing fee on an inexperienced player. Blackburn could be close to the play offs, and reject any offers at all. Who knows.

£20M means very little to premiership teams these days. The rewards for staying in the premiership are so high so can see teams taking a punt.

Of course, he’s not even an established Championship player yet but he’s off to a fantastic start and the quality is there for all to see and attracting all the plaudits.

Agree jogills
He'll end up playing in the Premier League at a club like Bournemouth, where they are happy to give English players a chance.
If he stays fit, plays well and has nine or ten goals by Xmas, he'll be gone in January.
Blackburn wouldn't stand in his way if the money was right, say £10 million.
Mowbray says in todays paper that he spotted him when we ripped Coventry apart and wanted to sign him since then. Funnily enough, he called him his Tubby Terror.
I'd say he is well covered, but tubby ?

When he arrived at Blackburn he was unfit so maybe the "tubby terror" is a hangover from that?

Very clever from Mowbray. He puts doubt in the minds of suitors and jokingly keeps Bradley in hand.