Bradley Dack off to Leicester? | Page 3 | Vital Football

Bradley Dack off to Leicester?

I'm surprised nobody remarked on the latest bit of bother for young Bradley.
Back in court again last week as he is not doing his community service. He originally got 100 hours for assaulting a copper and then another 40 added on as he is not complying and has only done 41 hours so far.
And now last week the the court added another 80 hours. So that is now 220 hours!
if Bradley ends up staying at her majority's pleasure his transfer fee will end up going down the toilet and we will get nothing.

Yes we don’t want to lose our part of a big transfer fee as wecould do with the funds! So, good to see he’s back on the wagon today with a goal (and another one disallowed).

Great player, flawed human being. God knows what he might get up to on PL wages!
And that will worry PL clubs and knock his value back.

I think the demand for home grown talent may grow after Brexit - we may not be able to atrrect so much from abroad

And that will worry PL clubs and knock his value back.

I think the demand for home grown talent may grow after Brexit - we may not be able to atrrect so much from abroad

Yes he needs to behave off the pitch. Guys on the EFL show last night were raving about Dack. If he can keep performing on the pitch, then some chunky bids will come in January and more next summer if Blackburn can keep hold off him until then.