Bradley Dack off to Leicester? | Page 2 | Vital Football

Bradley Dack off to Leicester?

Apparently they going back with a bigger offer. Good move for Bradley if it comes off, because they have a good chance of going back up, and once in the premiership it's not behind the realms of possibility that an England call up won't be far away

Apparently they going back with a bigger offer. Good move for Bradley if it comes off, because they have a good chance of going back up, and once in the premiership it's not behind the realms of possibility that an England call up won't be far away

I think you`re right Vinney. Though, if Bradley can maintain is form then even bigger and better things await in the Prem..

Good move fro Bradley but not so good for GFC as we needed him to stay at Blackburn a couple of seasons and gain in value.

I dont think any sell on clauses for us will carry over into the next sale - no money for premiership or England appearances

Good move fro Bradley but not so good for GFC as we needed him to stay at Blackburn a couple of seasons and gain in value.

I dont think any sell on clauses for us will carry over into the next sale - no money for premiership or England appearances

Blackburn Rovers have told West Brom that Bradley`s staying (for the moment, of course) so our sell-on is still gaining value.

That must have been tempting. Around three million sell-on would have been sweet too. Now we need Bradley to keep his form up, then 20m+ bids will be realistic.

WBA have apparently now had a £15M bid turned down
Third time lucky tomorrow, eh?! £35 million should give us nearly £7 million. Just need to demand it all up front now and I think we may be getting in another loan player ?

He needs to keep clear of injury and maintain his form until January, if not his price will tumble. Even then Blackburn may not want to sell.

I'm surprised nobody remarked on the latest bit of bother for young Bradley.
Back in court again last week as he is not doing his community service. He originally got 100 hours for assaulting a copper and then another 40 added on as he is not complying and has only done 41 hours so far.
And now last week the the court added another 80 hours. So that is now 220 hours!
if Bradley ends up staying at her majority's pleasure his transfer fee will end up going down the toilet and we will get nothing.

Community service for assaulting a copper?

The country is officially f***ed

I'm guessing that now he's a big time Championship footballer he feels he's above picking up a bit of litter?