Bradley Dack (again). | Page 2 | Vital Football

Bradley Dack (again).

Thinking of further GFC sell-on windfalls - yesterday, Bradley Dack signed a new three year contract with Blackburn Rovers; bigger fee required (now) to lure him to the Premiership ?

Every single player that PS sells has a sell on % built into the deal - standard PS terms

Hope you are right with this one. I guess it depends how desperate we were to sell him to help fund the legal fees.

If he did get a % built in then this one could be the biggest return yet.

I honestly think he'll have another brilliant season, go the same way as James Maddison and go for £20+ million next summer.

Strangely under appreciated by our fans I always thought. Unbelievable work rate, desire and a knack for scoring goals from midfield. Fantastic player and real pro.

I honestly think he'll have another brilliant season, go the same way as James Maddison and go for £20+ million next summer.

Strangely under appreciated by our fans I always thought. Unbelievable work rate, desire and a knack for scoring goals from midfield. Fantastic player and real pro.
Don't know what planet you reside on! Dack underrated, my derriere. Always at a much higher level than anyone even when half fit and everyone knew it.

I’d say underappreciated and underrated aren’t quite the same thing.

Dack never seemed to enjoy the adulation his performances and determination deserved in my opinion.

Don't know what planet you reside on! Dack underrated, my derriere. Always at a much higher level than anyone even when half fit and everyone knew it.
Underrated?

Everyone thought he was the best thing ever and destined to play in at the least the championship.

The only criticism he ever got was that he was unfit and overweight and that he never fully got back fit from his injury while with us. Which incidentally his new manager said within weeks of him signing for Blackburn.

Underrated?

Everyone thought he was the best thing ever and destined to play in at the least the championship.

The only criticism he ever got was that he was unfit and overweight and that he never fully got back fit from his injury while with us. Which incidentally his new manager said within weeks of him signing for Blackburn.

Agreed. The players may have enjoyed Edinburgh's extra day off but it didn't necessarily do them any favours professionally