BOYCOTT | Vital Football

BOYCOTT

Same as Rex ..... never been on Facebook or Twitter and I don’t know anything about any of the other sites although this Tick Tock site sounds absolutely banal

Twitter is a terrible place on the whole so I tend to avoid. Instagram I post pics every now and then. so yeah p[robably/

Why Though?
Troy Deeney put it very articulately. It is a protest at sites that do nothing to ban people who cause offence. Even their wives and children get death threats every day which is unacceptable. The major sites only have to be organised like Vital Norwich who allow any of us to complain about abuse and it is investigated immediately. If the complaint is upheld then the offender can be banned. If Vital Norwich can do this then they all can. BUT They DON'T.

I use Facebook but none of the others. I won't be boycotting though. Seems absolutely pointless. Those who don't post online abuse at players are going to stop those that do by not being online for four days. How does that work? Those that do it will still be there in 4 days time. Nonsensical to me !

I use Facebook but none of the others. I won't be boycotting though. Seems absolutely pointless. Those who don't post online abuse at players are going to stop those that do by not being online for four days. How does that work? Those that do it will still be there in 4 days time. Nonsensical to me !
Of course, you are correct Nathan, it will not stop them now, the same as taking the knee will not stop racial abuse. The idea behind all of these gestures (and nobody can possibly know if it will do any good) is for the next younger generation to ask adults "What are they doing that for" and then discussion may lead to informative learning.

Troy Deeney put it very articulately. It is a protest at sites that do nothing to ban people who cause offence. Even their wives and children get death threats every day which is unacceptable. The major sites only have to be organised like Vital Norwich who allow any of us to complain about abuse and it is investigated immediately. If the complaint is upheld then the offender can be banned. If Vital Norwich can do this then they all can. BUT They DON'T.
The offenders should be banned...
And then prosecuted. It's the only way to stop it. Too many keyboard warriors think they are immune from the consequences of their actions. Fine them. Jail repeat offenders.