Boycott the EFL Trophy | Page 3 | Vital Football

Boycott the EFL Trophy

I think we all for one reason or another dont like s ome businesses or sponsors. I personally wouldnt stop watching or going to a game because of it but i wouldnt buy or go into shop if i didnt like them or there morals. Very much a personal choice and entirely up to the individual which i have no issue with

I think we all for one reason or another dont like s ome businesses or sponsors. I personally wouldnt stop watching or going to a game because of it but i wouldnt buy or go into shop if i didnt like them or there morals. Very much a personal choice and entirely up to the individual which i have no issue with

This is helping a bit. 😁

How is that even possible?
A pizza without cheese doesn't sound like it could be a pizza?

Lots of pizza chains do vegan pizzas. Pizza Express do. I've even been to a specifically vegan pizza restaurant in London.

And, there are now half-decent vegan cheeses.

I'm not a vegan, btw.

How is that even possible?
A pizza without cheese doesn't sound like it could be a pizza?

The founder resigned over the comments seems daft to boycott because of this.. is your post meant to be in jest @NottyImp ?

Once managed to order a vegan cheese one accidentally though 😩 .. it was grim. Love papa johns though.

Lots of pizza chains do vegan pizzas. Pizza Express do. I've even been to a specifically vegan pizza restaurant in London.

And, there are now half-decent vegan cheeses.

I'm not a vegan, btw.

Ok, so follow up question.
How can cheese be vegan?
Cheese is made from milk.
Therefore cheese can never be vegan.

If it weren't bad enough that U23 teams have been included in this competition - a wedge for B-teams in the EFL - we now have a deeply dubious sponsor, Papa John's.

This company's founder is not only a proven racist, but the current governance of it is responsible for mulriple violations of workers' rights in the USA and the UK.

This is not a company the EFL should be involved with.

Do you have the balls to oppose this?

Been boycotting it since they included the PL "U23" development squads. If they want games for their youngsters then they should loan them or reinstate the reserve league. The latter which their "overage" players in the "development" squads would rightly be allowed to play in.

The BS of "U23" teams being in the cup for experience is just that. If so they should be purely U23 and no overs allowed at all.

Even then I would boycott it.

Pity, would have liked to watch us at Wembley.