Boycott Dubai | Page 3 | Vital Football

Boycott Dubai

My mate works out there and is put up in a hotel. He has to wash his own pots. For that reason I will be mainly boycotting this Arabian playground

If I ever go to Saudi Arabia, I will be driving a hi jacked jumbo jet and heading for Mecca. But realistically I don't think I'll ever go.

I was in Saudi for several months waiting to give Saddam a good kicking. It is indeed a strange place..fucking horrible place would probably be a better description.

As for this woman, sounds like she was gagging for it to me.

Boycott Islamic nations you mean... Iv nothing against their religion or customs I defend it but theres a little thing called human rights that should be held above any religion...

PMSL Vill57 and me never want to see another hot sunny day for another 12 months at least ffs lol

Dubai rape case Norwegian woman 'free to go'

A Norwegian woman at the centre of a Dubai rape case dispute has been pardoned and is free to leave Dubai, she has said.

Interior designer Marte Deborah Dalelv, 24, was on a business trip in Dubai when she says she was raped in March.

She reported the attack to the police, but was charged with perjury, having extramarital sex and drinking alcohol, receiving a 16-month prison sentence.

The case has angered rights groups and the Norwegian authorities.

Ms Dalelv had had her passport returned and was free to leave the country, a Norwegian official told the BBC. She was not being deported, and was expected to return to Norway in the next few days.

The designer, who has been staying at the Norwegian Seamen's Centre in Dubai since she was sentenced last week, told the BBC she found out she was to be freed earlier on Monday during a meeting with public prosecutors.

"We came in and we sat down and they told us 'You've been pardoned'. It's from the ruler of Dubai. It's from him personally so that's - it just feels unbelievable - it's a very, very good day.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-23404042

It's very generous of them to let her off for being raped. In some countries they'd stone you to death for that. I'm just concerned with such a light sentence she might just go out and do it again.