Boxing thread | Page 33 | Vital Football

Boxing thread

Warrington purposely leading with his head last night, did it from round one and gives poor Lara a dreadful cut.

I hate Warrington. Absolute powder puff puncher but boxes like a puncher. Lara is a glorified Mexican club fighter but I felt was going to stop Warrington again last night. Shame it ended in round 2.

Have to say, Hearn puts on another bull shit card. Dull fight after dull fight. Katie Taylor as co-main event. Women's boxing isn't really for me but bloody hell Taylor offers a cure for insomnia. Such a boring style.

Warrington purposely leading with his head last night, did it from round one and gives poor Lara a dreadful cut.

I hate Warrington. Absolute powder puff puncher but boxes like a puncher. Lara is a glorified Mexican club fighter but I felt was going to stop Warrington again last night. Shame it ended in round 2.

Have to say, Hearn puts on another bull shit card. Dull fight after dull fight. Katie Taylor as co-main event. Women's boxing isn't really for me but bloody hell Taylor offers a cure for insomnia. Such a boring style.
The world seems to have gone MMA Vs boxing mad which I'm not a fan of.
But put Katie Taylor Vs Amanda Nunes and Katie Taylor will be going to sleep and will probably end up retired from injuries.

I can see a very big upset on the cards Saturday night.
I'd like that to be the case but I feel Usyk is just too small. Top crusierweights never do well at heavy outside of Holyfield.

I know Ruiz destroyed Joshua and he's hardly tall with reach but I don't think Usyk has anywhere near as much power.

If Usyk can't find a way to get inside he won't win.

"A good big man beats a good little man" (at this weight). Usyk just looks too small. If he boxes off the back foot and shows a lot of movement the Hearn judges will just give the rounds to Joshua. Very hard fight for him.

"A good big man beats a good little man" (at this weight). Usyk just looks too small. If he boxes off the back foot and shows a lot of movement the Hearn judges will just give the rounds to Joshua. Very hard fight for him.
Yes agreed.
But also very important rule in boxing.
Cardio is king.
If. Big if. Usyk can get Joshua punching and hitting fresh air... We all know AJs gas tank can be a little vulnerable.
Interesting fight.

Yes agreed.
But also very important rule in boxing.
Cardio is king.
If. Big if. Usyk can get Joshua punching and hitting fresh air... We all know AJs gas tank can be a little vulnerable.
Interesting fight.
Yeah, let's not forget he's also fighting Hearn's bent judges, if Usyk pulls this off it might be one of the biggest victories in recent times.

Blimey. Never realised there was so much dislike for AJ.

Mind you , he is a successful English sportsman i suppose.:slap:

Blimey. Never realised there was so much dislike for AJ.

Mind you , he is a successful English sportsman i suppose.:slap:

I don’t hate him but I can’t pretend to be a massive fan, I was joking about boxing in general feels like the conditions are made to favour the bread winner. I went to NYC as a supporter when he lost and although my mates were disappointed, I saw it differently where an underdog (deservedly) won a great fight and that was a bit of history.