Boxing thread | Page 55 | Vital Football

Boxing thread

Ryan Garcia going deep this weekend.

Not sure if you will see it as a conspiracy or the truth. But worth a look.

Im not linking for obvious reasons but definitely worth a look.
What’s the conspiracy? It seems to me that the bloke is mentally retarded

At 58 years old and the last time we saw him in the ring he was getting battered by Kevin McBride, I think Tyson is the one who is in danger here. I would love to see him flatten Jack Paul but it's not gonna happen is it.

At 58 years old and the last time we saw him in the ring he was getting battered by Kevin McBride, I think Tyson is the one who is in danger here. I would love to see him flatten Jack Paul but it's not gonna happen is it.
He boxed Roy Jones?

He boxed Roy Jones?
Exhibition against a guy who would get knocked out by a gust of wind ever since Tarver smashed him. Do you think Tyson is going to destroy Paul? I don't see it. This is another freakshow, it will be a tickling contest.

Exhibition against a guy who would get knocked out by a gust of wind ever since Tarver smashed him. Do you think Tyson is going to destroy Paul? I don't see it. This is another freakshow, it will be a tickling contest.
Depends what the rules are. Is it a proper fight or exhibition? Or a WWE style show? Who knows.

Jake Paul CAN box. He is good. Probably around area champion standard.

If it's a proper fight without contractual bullshit Tyson sparks him out round 1.

Just seen a short clip interview of Fury on his insta.

That cut is nowhere near healed. This fight won't go ahead.