Boxing day postponed | Vital Football

Boxing day postponed

Agreed, this is a good time not to play them. Can we postpone the next few until Graham is back and we've signed another striker

Hopefully will be re-scheduled for post March by which time there’s a chance fans will be allowed in stadiums again.

I'm hoping that at end of March things will be back to normal. If the oxford vaccine comes along as hoped the most vulnerable groups be done by then and extra pressure on hospitals should be reduced to almost nothing. That's if the logistics of the roll out don't go to shit...

I'm hoping that at end of March things will be back to normal. If the oxford vaccine comes along as hoped the most vulnerable groups be done by then and extra pressure on hospitals should be reduced to almost nothing. That's if the logistics of the roll out don't go to shit...

Just been looking at the UK population statistics by age. At 63 I calculate there are around 10 million ahead of me in the queue for the jab. With 2 jabs each, I would be mightly impressed to get mine by the end of March.

Any idea how many vaccinations we're expecting to give a week? As far as I can tell that site is arbitrarily using 1 million. We did 137,000 in the first week which is obviously going to go up but wondered if they've come out and said anything?