Bournemouth | Page 6 | Vital Football

Bournemouth

So can we get the wins/points needed to stay up or is it all too much?

If we can do it where do you see the points coming from?

The thing is we need others to drop points too.

So can we get the wins/points needed to stay up or is it all too much?

If we can do it where do you see the points coming from?

The thing is we need others to drop points too.
There’s no raising the white flag yet - at least inside CR on a match day. Home games against Saints, Burnley, West Ham and Brighton are all winnable but we’ll need to pick up some points away from home too. Far too early to give up yet...

It's funny how we've played so well in some games and yet gained zero points all too often. Yesterday, we didn't particularly play badly but were very average at best and come away with all 3 points. You really just can't predict it in this league and performances rarely get what they deserve. 2 wins from safety, 15 to go... it's possible but what a special run we're going to need. I still think it's too little too late, but I believe the players haven't given it up so neither should we. Bring on Spuds. OTBC

Great write up Tucks. I was was one of the many who howled with derision "not even a yellow" I said. My family say I see everything in yellow and green so I suppose I may have been a tad partisan. Looking at the replay on MOTD, I must confess the ref was right (I thought he had a pretty good gameo_O) so it's Godfrey out as soon as he comes back.Duda had a doodah day; many more please.

I will not give up hope of survival until it is mathematically impossible but realistically, with our gd we need a minimum of 7 wins and why should one of them not be Liverpool?:bounce:

We are Norwich after all, Rex. Far more likely to put 3 past Liverpool and win than we are with beating Everton or Brighton at home. Looking at our remaining fixtures:

Spurs Away - L
Burnley Away - D
Newcastle Away - D
Liverpool Home - L
Wolves Away - L
Leicester Home - D
Sheff UTD Away - L
Southampton Home - W
Everton Home - W
Arsenal Away - L
Brighton Home - W
Watford Away - D
West Ham Home - D
Chelsea Away - L
Burnley Home - W
Man City Away - L

Where do we think the points are coming from?

Whilst being optimistic of our home form, despite we've only won once since september...... I have predicted 4 wins and 5 draws. 17 points giving us a grand total of 34 points. I just can't see it being enough.

It's funny how we've played so well in some games and yet gained zero points all too often. Yesterday, we didn't particularly play badly but were very average at best and come away with all 3 points. You really just can't predict it in this league and performances rarely get what they deserve. 2 wins from safety, 15 to go... it's possible but what a special run we're going to need. I still think it's too little too late, but I believe the players haven't given it up so neither should we. Bring on Spuds. OTBC
Crystal Palace are poor most weeks according to an Eagles supporting mate but somehow manage not to lose too often. He can’t understand how they keep in the division. We need a little of that ability methinks. I’m off to Spurs on Weds, looking forward to it with a little renewed optimism now