Zimmermann
Byram

Trybull
Vrancic

Hernandez
Cantwell
Buendia

Pukki

Funny actually our midfield is weak. Tettey maybe over trybull but today he was just So slow, leitner isn't considered, vrancic is decent but does pull out of tackles and needs that defensive player next yo him, amadou I'm just not sure of, McLean i dont rate in central midfield. Get Duda on the bench.

I'd go...

Krul

Aarons
Godfrey
Zimmermann
Byram

Trybull
Vrancic

Hernandez
Cantwell
Buendia

Pukki

Funny actually our midfield is weak. Tettey maybe over trybull but today he was just So slow, leitner isn't considered, vrancic is decent but does pull out of tackles and needs that defensive player next yo him, amadou I'm just not sure of, McLean i dont rate in central midfield. Get Duda on the bench.

Duda is a central attacking midfield player. I'm more concerned that we are so weak in the two deep lying central midfield positions.

Bournemouth were totally rubbish today ..... perhaps we will do our usual and make them look like Barcelona .

Two worst teams in league battle it out. Bournemouth lose I think Howe will be sacked. We lose and it's the end it really is....I think it already is but if we can beat Bournemouth then just relegate us.

Bournemouth looked terrible at least in games we look half decent they looked terrible.

Bears. Last game of season. They will have secured second place and we will then have been relegated 3 weeks earlier so go for a 2 2 draw !

Prediction for Saturday based on games so far against bottom 7 teams.

AIS table.

14 Brighton 22 -5 24
15 Burnley 22 -13 24
16 West Ham 21 -8 22
17 Watford 22 -14 22
18 Aston Villa 22 -15 21
19 Bournemouth 22 -15 20
20 Norwich 22 -23 14

Games.
P 7. W 0. D 1. L 6. F 1. A 14

On that basis we will lose 2 0

So Callum Wilson hasn't score in 14 games and has only registered 1 shot on target during that time.......so what are the best he'll score and get loads of opportunities on Saturday

Hopefully pukki will follow up his award of Finnish sportsman of the year with goals on Saturday. He'll be fit and over his toe issue.

I liked how at the award ceremony he wore his norwich city badge on his suit jacket...nice touch.

Villa looking to spend more in January. Didn't they spend too much last time they went down and were in all sorts if financial issues until they got a rich owner in.

Yes they did. Gambled and lost but won with a new rich owner. Appear to be buying a fill in striker we were looking at for £ 10 million We do not even risk spending over £ 3 million and will also go down.

So Godfrey, pukki and drmic all fit.

DF has said same stuff as he did before both Watford and saints which worried me. He said it's not a massive game and Bournemouth ate top quality.

DF said we are underdogs in every game in this league...the says Bournemouth have the ability to put a run together to pull themselves out of trouble, but we still need a miracle? DF says we need 7 wins from last 16. He thinks 35 points will be enough....I'm not sure.

DF says he sees Rupp and Duda as attacking options and not defensive midfielders or central midfielders? That's interesting as Rupp has played as a central and defensive midfielder.

DF says we have 4 fit central defenders (So Godfrey, Hanley, Zimmermann and I'm guessing he sees amadou as a defender which is odd) and don't need any new ones and 3 for forwards and need no new ones.

Df says duda was valued at 25 million. He also seems to suggest that Rupp might be replacing Tettey next season. He doesn't seem sure of vrancic for next season either....could they both be off in the summer.

Also I don't like how DF says that
realistically, they aren't the most attractive proposition for any target, given their position in the Premier League table.

We have also fulfilled their non-homegrown squad quota. But Still have one domestic loan in play though and this might be sorted nearer the end of the window

So I think it will.be

Krul

Aarons
Zimmermann
Godfrey
Byram

Tettey
Vrancic

Cantwell
Duda
Buendia

Pukki

Subs

Fahrmann
Hanley
Lewis
Rupp
Drmic
Hernandez
McLean

Had an interesting chat with a couple of Bournemouth fans.

They are a team that's been bullied too by the likes of Burnley, Watford and Sheffield Utd.

It seems they were another team that got promoted to the Premiership earlier
than expected.

They are a team that's been bullied too by the likes of Burnley, Watford and Sheffield Utd.

It seems they were another team that got promoted to the Premiership earlier
than expected.[/QUOTE]

well we wont be bullying them, so a win on that basis looks unlikely!!