Bournemouth vs Forest - A Will Swansong? | Page 6 | Vital Football

Bournemouth vs Forest - A Will Swansong?

Big half time for Hughton he needs to change it, sitting back still making it hard for thems ok unless your losing.

At 1-0 down attack is the best form of defense but fook me we look hopeless.

Christie steals the ball, pelts forward 10 yards for a not quite square pass b4 we lose it.

LT working hard getting flick ons but no one working with him.

Chasing shadows a bit but we've stuck with it.

Ameobi looks like the one player who might unlock them by doing something different.

Vital goalline clearance by McKenna - thought the ball had gone out but it was still in play.

Christie looking decent compared to last game (after being skinned early on).

Please forest, ram that cocky self confidence down their fucking throats 2nd half. Or at the very least suggest we could actually carry out a bit of attacking football.

Very very difficult game, I think Bournemouth are the best team we played so far. They are a joy to watch how they come out from defence, so quick and skillful with the ball.
Still, their goal was a gift, no way our defence should have gave so much space. Their defence is not impregnable but they are quick to recover and we r not fast enough to get men forward. When we break there is Taylor on his own, the others are still jogging.
Games like this show the limitations of players like Lolley, practically anonymous, same as Arter.
Dont know why but I have a gut feeling that we will be losing this game by 3 goals ... that's how good are Bournemouth... they will end up getting promoted ...

Absolutely woeful, we have only managed to stay in the game because they seem to have become as disinterested as we are, perhaps it's because it;s so easy for them. For the first 30 minutes they were so much quicker in movement and in thought, thankfully we have managed to drag them down to somewhere approaching our level.
I feel a bit sorry for some of our players as they do seem to put the effort in EG Taylor, Mckenna, Yates, but I'm afraid that some of the others appear to be masquerading as footballers, and are getting paid under false pretences

I didn’t think that was too terrible, they’re a good side & very expensively assembled

It’s the same problems though

Sambaz kicks are always straight to the opposition

Lolz corners never beat the first man

Tayz does really try to flick the ball on, but there is never anyone ahead of him.

Colz is allergic to passing forwards

Ameobiz done well I’d try switching with Lolz for a bit of variety & id pull off someone in midfield to freshen things up.

Ameobi is the only one that's going to make someone happen, they looks worried when he's on the ball. Can't keep this same set up use a sub Chris you have 5 to use.

I didn’t think that was too terrible, they’re a good side & very expensively assembled

It’s the same problems though

Sambaz kicks are always straight to the opposition

Lolz corners never beat the first man

Tayz does really try to flick the ball on, but there is never anyone ahead of him.

Colz is allergic to passing forwards

Ameobiz done well I’d try switching with Lolz for a bit of variety & id pull off someone in midfield to freshen things up.

Onionz

Good old Colback

Fucking shocking kick by Brice again, what was he fucking about at? Waiting for them to come on? Twat