Bournemouth 0 - 1 Manchester City - JOTS, Stats Link & Post Match Reax | Page 2 | Vital Football

Bournemouth 0 - 1 Manchester City - JOTS, Stats Link & Post Match Reax

^ Thanks.
I was thinking that, but I noted the other week it was Liverpool after a routine win, and, working on the basis they'd show the contenders, half thinking it maybe us.
Foolish, I know :shrug:

^ Thanks.
I was thinking that, but I noted the other week it was Liverpool after a routine win, and, working on the basis they'd show the contenders, half thinking it maybe us.
Foolish, I know :shrug:
They tend to choose the game with the most goals, and as there were five at OT, I’m assuming that it will be them.
I’ll keep checking.

Thank God it's just a hammo for Kev. Not unusual for long term repeat knee injury sufferers to pick up muscle injuries. Ditto Mad Mendy. They need a summer off.
He has not looked right for a few matches, then he started to hit form against West Ham, now he needs to get fit for the last few games

The internatinal break, much as I loathe them, could be a blessing in disguise.
Pep’s comments:
"I think after international break they will be fit, especially Fernandinho. Maybe a few days later Aymeric."

He has not looked right for a few matches, then he started to hit form against West Ham, now he needs to get fit for the last few games

They are finely tuned - as JB indicated, muscle injuries are not uncommon for those recovering from knee problems as everything compensates for the injury placing strain on other parts of the body. We have to hope it is only a slight strain and will heal quickly.

Still no news on the sky TV guide of the game of the day and it starts at 8:30 pm.
I will wait while I get nicely mellow...

Off topic, currently watching on Free Sports Lazio-Roma live. Nearly half time, currently 1-0 Lazio. Kolarov and Dzeko in the Roma team.
If it's United at 8.30pm, off to the shower.

Sky's game of the day is as predicted!

PS Posted the Mangala tweet in City Gossip. Honestly no idea how it's turned up here as well - I've now deleted it.
Night, R :thumbup: