Bottom 3 by Saturday | Page 3 | Vital Football

Bottom 3 by Saturday

I only hope that now Colo's back, that we are more comfortable taking the game to QPR, knowing how solid and comfortable he is at the back.
And that's all it is now - hope.

Times are bad when you're relying on your best defender as an attacking threat

Indeed Rza, although there is encouraging news ahead of QPR, with an injury update today suggesting santon could be fit, in addition to a returnind debuchy and the news that pardew won't be able to pull off a dangerous player in the second half to bring on Ameobi as he is now crocked.

I think the penny has still to drop for a lot of people here as well as in general. Its not the quality of player who's available, its the quality of the gameplan they're given by the Clueless One.

We could have our first choice XI on the park on Sunday but if they're not geared up for a big game and dont have a clear understanding of what needs to be done then we're fecked before we start.

Pardwho has failed on so many occasions this season to get a 90 minute performance from whatever team is chosen that I have no faith in his ability to man manage and motivate whoever plays on Sunday. Lets just hope Norwich are less confident than we are !

If I'm honest AMac I'm not sure I can think of a game this season where we've had a good solid ninety minute performance. Maybe chelsea at home, but aside from that i'm struggling.

I agree,.......... we play better with colo in the team not only because he is a great player but also because he makes us play with the ball on the ground and not humping it up to cisse, who is a great goal scorer but he cant hold the ball up for toffee.

In fact wasnt there rumours of colo and parsnip falling out early in the season because of parsnips tactics ?

chopey - 6/5/2013 19:42
In fact wasnt there rumours of colo and parsnip falling out early in the season because of parsnips tactics ?

Correct, there were rumours, just as there were rumours of Pardew falling out with Demba Ba over the long ball game.