Borussia Dortmund v Manchester City v UEFA Champions League - Wednesday 14th April 2021 - 20:00 GMT. Preview and MDT | Vital Football

Borussia Dortmund v Manchester City v UEFA Champions League - Wednesday 14th April 2021 - 20:00 GMT. Preview and MDT

Buzz Lightyear

Alert Team
Cone on City!!!
The second leg and we have a very slender lead and I do feel that we should score first and then stick anther one in to boot when we take on Borussia Dortmund at the Signal Iduna Park, whilst here on VMC we will bring you the latest at what is happening in the game and you can take advantage of watching the ' We're Not Really Here' show will begin just over an hour before kick-off on the OS www.mancity.com where Presenter, Cell Spellman will be joined by former Man City pair Kevin Horlock and Richard Dunne to bring you expert analysis and opinion on our second leg tie in Germany.

City Team News
we appear to have two players who were absent from the squad that played Leeds United and may be doubtful for the 2nd leg tie, Sergio Aguero and Aymeric Laporte.

Beat the Pep (just a stab in the dark)
Ederson
Walker Stones Dias Zinchenko
Rodri, Gundogan, Bernardo, De Bruyne, Foden, Mahrez

Match Officials
Referee

Carlos del Cerro Grande ESP
Assistant referees
Juan Carlos Yuste ESP
Roberto Alonso Fernandez ESP
Fourth official
José María Sánchez ESP
Video Assistant Referee
Juan Martínez Munuera ESP
Assistant Video Assistant Referee
Jesús Gil Manzano ESP

Next

FA Cup Semi-Final
Manchester City v Chelsea - Saturday 17th April 2021 ko 17:30 GMT at Wembley

Last edited:
I am not surprised I think he must be very disappointed with having to leave and therefore his head is not on the right way round
It is desperately sad to see his marvellous career ebb away slowly blighted by injury and illness - how he must long for the sort of cathartic impact like Vinne delivered against Leicester on that famous night in 2019.....😕

I agree and he did try his best to play the Pep way, fans were looking to see Gabby J take up the slack but they are different types of players

This is on Physioroom.
”Apr 10: "He has niggles. He had problems [in the] last three, four days and couldn't train."
I just don't think he is mentally right, like many people who know that they will be moving on, they lose heart especially when they want to stay.

I am relying on everyone to rally in my anticipated absence for probably the first half thus evening due to an unavoidable domestic commitment :sorry:

I will be adhering to the regulation protocols regarding appropriate City branded clothing though and will be with you all in spirit :jangel:

Hopefully Pep won't use this game as an opportunity to experiment, let's do what we're good at, no false left backs, midfielders or goalies purleeease...

CITY XI: Ederson, Walker, Stones, Dias, Zinchenko, Rodrigo, Gundogan, De Bruyne (c), Bernardo, Foden, Mahrez

Subs: Steffen, Trafford, Ake, Cancelo, Garcia, Laporte, Mendy, Fernandinho, Torres, Sterling, Jesus