Boro thread - where is it ? | Page 6 | Vital Football

Boro thread - where is it ?

McNair is fookin embarrassing twice now one of ours has barley laid a finger and he's thrown himself down.

We are second to EVERY ball. They hoof it or flick it, they get their first. We hoof it or flick it and they’re there first. It’s not good enough. Be ready to receive it for gods sake!

They are going to win this 1-0 I think. One of those corners will be put in, or we'll miss a cross somewhere or concede a long shot

We aren't sounding like we are really a threat in this game at all.

We are a long, long hard slog away from being a decent side again. A lot of patience and some luck is going to be required.

So far from games I’ve watched and listened to we don’t seem to have changed a great deal with new manager

we clearly have squad to be competitive Abd yet we are utter toss

Yates isn't having his best game, given a few stray passes. As a side we haven't strung more than 2 passes together.

They are going to win this 1-0 I think. One of those corners will be put in, or we'll miss a cross somewhere or concede a long shot

We aren't sounding like we are really a threat in this game at all.

We are a long, long hard slog away from being a decent side again. A lot of patience and some luck is going to be required.

We are dreadful Pope, there are no words. Defenders doing well and that’s it.z