Boro thread - where is it ? | Page 5 | Vital Football

Boro thread - where is it ?

We seriously lack any drive and players who look to drive forward

far too many defensively minded

maybe should have kept carvs for CH to see what he thought?

Think we are feeling our way in this one, lots of newish players. Bong isnt awful, ferrero has potential, freeman looks clever again and knockhart the most likely to want to take someone on.

Wont take much for us to get in front.

Another game that shows how poor this division is. Boro a team on a 7 game unbeaten run nd at the top half of the table not able to put us in real pressure. Only danger they created was self inflicted nothing else. Ourselves? Solid back 4 a good Colback thd rest ... running around like headless chicken. Guerrero hard to judge as he had few balls of worth but I will not nd surprised if it minutes from the second half Taylor comes in. Disappointed with Freeman and Knockhart, they are having no effect on our game going forward, creating nothing. Ameobi is suffering nog having Lolley close by. Yates a couple of scary moments, for md had a good chance to at least make their keeper work.
Positive; we are still holding a clean sheet... will be happy with another draw, ecstatic if we Nick a winner...

Knockaert has been dreadful for me. That's not to say he has been given good ball either.

We just have no width on the wings. Nobody can beat a man. And a striker who has scored very little his whole career

Embarrassing pub team we are...utter shite...can’t keep the ball...win it occasionally and lose it on the 1st pass mostly...I’m getting fed up paying £10 to watch this dross

Absolute dross this. Only player having a good game is Samba. Christie continues to give away stupid fouls. We keep playing it out from the back, losing it and finding ourselves in nervy situations. Honestly, we should be 2 or even 3-0 down, and would be if BA wasn't having such a mare. That Yates back pass played him in perfectly, on top of another mix up where they basically missed an open goal. Trust me, it's a lot worse than the commentary on the radio sounds .

Ribeiro should be playing and we should take off Ameobi and Freeman or Colback at HT. Knockaert also very poor so far, barring one good free kick which none of our lads got anywhere near.

Same old story no runners, players too static fortunately they aren't much better. Overall very little sign if any of improvement. Still disappointing, why is it that players who have been excellent elsewhere come here and soon settle into the mediocrity of everyone else. One of these weeks I'll learn not to waste my tenner

Yates is and always has been shit...just looks ok cos’ all the others are so bad...f*>^¥!g fuming...just want to watch us play well...don’t know what it is with us but no matter who we get in...they then turn shit