Boro game | Vital Football

Boro game

Blade for Life

Vital 1st Team Regular
I don’t buy into all this “a point would not be a bad result”. This is a must win game if we want top 2. Of course they are all must win games but one game at a time.This team will bounce back I am sure if it.

It's gonna be a test of character for our lads after what happened Friday night I for one also expect a positive response (hoping anyway) UTB

Glad we are playing more or less straight away after the Villa game,hope Gaz keeps his starting place up front

Let's face it, it would have been 'bring it on' if we'd seen it out on Friday.

Now it's all apprehension, critical 'must win' and doubt ......... well . at least for the fans.

According to Kevin Gage on FB the pro's just put it behind them and move onto the next game. :Let's hope he's right.

I made the game last season fearing the worst, and we won 3-0.
I'm making the journey again this season................ so hoping its true that history really does repeat itself :please:

It'll be very difficult for anyone to beat the 2 classics Lee Evans put past Boro at BDBL last season,i dunt care if the goals are own goals as long as we win tho.UTCB

I'm hoping we get back to basics and defend crosses in the air into the box better. Against Boro we'll need it. Would have gone for a return for Duffy and Goldie if we'd won against Villa but confidence at the back will be affected and maybe Madine needs to start to negate the danger of Flint at set pieces. That'll be Aiden Flint who has scored in his last three matches against us!!

I'm also hoping we manage to play with a number 10 for 90 minutes and only think about holding onto a result in injury time.

Start on the front foot and get into them as Pulis will be out to bore us into submission with his umper lumper tactics.

at least we have choices in our squad these days............its definitely getting stronger

Madine/Sharp for me - sounds like they are quickly building an understanding of each other's games..........probably bessies by now :love: