Boriswatch. | Page 2 | Vital Football

Boriswatch.

He is a great example of Eton boys having great expectations. He's a likeable guy. He should have stuck to TV work.

He's treading a very fine line at the moment but he's going full Trump.

If he carries on he'll be flat out branded racist given the shit he's now coming out with but he thinks its a jolly old jape.

He got booed at the cricket this weekend: I didn't think people of cricket did such thing. That's how bad he has got.

I thought he was embarrassingly buffoon type amusing many years ago. That had gradually faded away. Gradually? Thinking on it was already fading and then his ''Brexit career move'' removed any positive thought I may have had on him.

He is an A1 creep, arse twerp and I am being polite. I would put my utter disdain for him on the same level as Trump!

God help us all if he got the job. We worried about this a few years ago in the year of the Brexit vote and Trump winning. Both of them in charge, will be will the last person to leave the planet please turn the light off

Is he likeable ? I find nothing about the lying , cheating , racist man that is remotely likeable.

His attempts to be a serious politician have exposed him very badly.

Remember when he was on Have I Got News For You? He was always very funny and he has some charisma. He should have stuck to TV work.

Just for the record, I think he's a massive **** who has fucked over the entire nation to further his political career (which will fail anyway).

Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson who knew he was a de Pfeffel?

This most interesting and unusual surname is an Anglicized form of the Germanic surname "Pfaeffle", a derivative of "Pfaff", from the German "pfaffe", cleric, parson, or "papst", pope.

Note:- if Boris want to fuck off to Rome I will pay for his ticket.
(one way)

Read more: http://www.surnamedb.com/surname/pfeffel#ixzz5QgsLSCMB

Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson who knew he was a de Pfeffel?

This most interesting and unusual surname is an Anglicized form of the Germanic surname "Pfaeffle", a derivative of "Pfaff", from the German "pfaffe", cleric, parson, or "papst", pope.

Note:- if Boris want to fuck off to Rome I will pay for his ticket.
(one way)

Read more: http://www.surnamedb.com/surname/pfeffel#ixzz5QgsLSCMB

He would certainly light up the RC and The Vatican City: now as he seems to bring everything else to it's knees and fcuk it up, maybe that would be a good thing. Get your credit card out Col. Though I am sure we will all stump in for that