Boreham Wood | Vital Football

Boreham Wood

billytwodogs

Vital Squad Member
If I remember rightly they came up here last season and bored us to death in a 0-0.
They went on to get to the pretendy play offs.

They’ve lost their way a bit recently particularly against sides who have promotion aspirations. However thy slugged Sutton United at their place then hit the skids against Harrogate and Salford.

Strange one to predict today, if we’re not at the races they will slug us, if we are we’ll beat them and compound their misery. Personally the way we are at the minute they’ll slug us.
2-0 to them and an empty ground at 90 minutes.
:red:

I am going for another 1-1 with us scoring first and missing loads of chances. We'll dominate the game but just wont be ruthless enough in front of goal. How many times have we heard "not ruthless enough in front of goal" said after Pools games?

We have taken the lead with a Davies header from a corner. So all we have to do now is wait for the Boreham equalizer.

Well credit where its due, we actually managed to win and by more than one goal for the first time this season. Davies scored both. Is he playing centre forward?

He could have had three! We were discussing his strengths and how good he is in our box, the best centre halfs excel in both boxes, which he did, big plus today.:red:

Yep there is talk of some sort of transfer to try to solve this. Strange really with Cassidy seeming to be the right type to play that role but seems to be out of the door. Anyway I'll have a drink to the long overdue home win.