Boreham Wood Goals | Vital Football

Boreham Wood Goals

azz_88 - 26/10/2016 12:07

What a touch but at the same time what is the defender doing
 Probably didn't expect such a piece of skill from a useless fat lump of a National League player! Imagine if a Premiership player had done that? Brilliant Rheady. More please.

PerthImp - 26/10/2016 12:23

Probably didn't expect such a piece of skill from a useless fat lump of a National League player! Imagine if a Premiership player had done that? Brilliant Rheady. More please.
 Not taking away from the skill at all it was a great touch but a Prem defender would stay goal side!

azz_88 - 26/10/2016 12:33

PerthImp - 26/10/2016 12:23

Not taking away from the skill at all it was a great touch but a Prem defender would stay goal side!
 Mmm I'm not so sure. I would argue that the standard of defending in the Prem is the weakest facet of that competition and TBF the defender had no right to know Rheady would be able to pull that off. It should have hit his shin and gone for a goal kick or shot away to the side lines which is where that defender was still heading. Reminded me a bit of the Roberto Carlos free kick goal against France when the ball boy was still trotting off to retrieve the ball from the corner flag as the keeper was consulting his manual on the laws of physics.

It was lovely but there is no danger in him running away from goal you would stay goal side and try and put him off his touch. For me its basics but of course the defender must have thought he was winning that all day.

I STILL THINK IT WAS A GREAT GOAL!