Bookies odds | Vital Football

Bookies odds

Bolton 10th favourites despite starting next season on -12pts. Bury ahead of us in the betting despite not having paid their players for 12 weeks. Oh well, like you say, could be some value to be had.

I remember a couple of years ago when Bury were tipped to be the Dark Horse of the division, simply because they signed a shit load of players.....they finished bottom :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last time I looked the other day we were joint second favourites with Accrington for relegation. The only lower odds team was Bury.
Maybe the bookies look at the respective playing budgets of the clubs and base their odds around that?

Assuming the odds are long I might put a sneaky fiver on us to go up hoping Evans does a "Martin Allen". Alternatively a few quid on the handicap race assuming the bookies think we are crap and we start on loads of points. Actually, that may be the best one to go for.

Those odds are a joke they should take into account Evans has a few promotions on his CV and we finished 13th so to be ranked 23rd favourites is silly, just because we're an unfashionable club?

I'm gonna stick some money on us making the top 6 actually. Wembley here we come.

I had a tenner @ 20/1 the season Marti Allen won is the league. Dare I do it again, it'd be £660 winnings this time.

No pressure when we are favourites to go down. I will only be concerned when we are named favourites to go up.

Best odds on oddschecker for a top half finish is evens? How can we be equal favourite to finish bottom but then it fifty fifty which half we finish in?
No value there.

Best odds on oddschecker for a top half finish is evens? How can we be equal favourite to finish bottom but then it fifty fifty which half we finish in?
No value there.

But from what I can see, the 2 bookies offering evens on us finishing top half (Unibet and 888) don't have us as joint favourites to finish bottom. They both have us as joint 15th favourites to win the league, so not far off the top half.