Bookies odds. | Vital Football

Bookies odds.

Not one to bet... my money stays firmly in my pocket but those odds don't seem too far off to me.

Rams may need a smidge of fortune but it is very possible there will be a parade outside Derby Town Hall next week. ;)

Derby now 5/2. I dreamt about that scoreline but don't know to whom. Checked. 5-2 Villa is 160/1. 5-2 Derby is 300/1. Worth a daft €5 on each?

Not one to bet... my money stays firmly in my pocket but those odds don't seem too far off to me.

Rams may need a smidge of fortune but it is very possible there will be a parade outside Derby Town Hall next week. ;)

‘Derby Town Hall’ indeed...how very dare you Mr. Cropped?
We were made a City some 42 years ago to celebrate Queenie’s 25th something or other and we’ve been pretending to be one ever since!
Ask Bradley Johnson...when he signed he even thought he’d joined Derby City.

Oh dear. Inevitable I'd put my foot in it sooner or later.

Though I know Birmingham still has a 'Town Hall' I think?

Anyway....let's try again: it is very possible there will be a parade outside Derby City Hall next week.

I don't have Sky Sports so may have to find a pub to watch the game so I will just say good luck Rams!

Oh dear. Inevitable I'd put my foot in it sooner or later.

Though I know Birmingham still has a 'Town Hall' I think?

Anyway....let's try again: it is very possible there will be a parade outside Derby City Hall next week.

I don't have Sky Sports so may have to find a pub to watch the game so I will just say good luck Rams!

Don’t think we’ve got one of those either. It’s just the Council House...not any old council house mind...but the Council House that I suppose we’d end up outside.

Well, having watched the game on TV, Derby could have pushed it into extra time with a touch of good fortune. Overall pretty fair result to my eyes. What I had not appreciated was the influence of four (I think it was four) loanee players. Building on sand comes to mind, though with clubs like Chelsea having something like 80 good players on their books (?) this seems to be becoming more and more common. Lampard... if he is there for his second season I think will put down some good foundations. The future must be up and coming youth players. Hope some £££ was banked for the club yesterday. p.s. Is Scott Carson that bad a keeper he cannot displace the Dutch chap?

You’re right cropped...fair result which could have gone either way with a little bit of luck but that’s how it goes.
You’re right about the loanees too and although I thought Wilson contributed very little yesterday, Tomari and Mount will take some replacing.
Tbf to Roos (the Dutch chap) he’s come in and done a good job. Carson is still a very good keeper but most of us would have favoured Roos as first choice for the last three or four months.
Yes he was at fault yesterday but that’s unusual...hope he doesn’t get pilloried like Keogh did five years ago...unfortunately there are a few too many at Derby who are all too happy to find a scapegoat.

Latest Rams News