Bomber Command. | Vital Football

Bomber Command.

Old Red Fart

Vital Champions League
Come on lads, this is important to the old timers involved and I can't believe that some of you are unable to help. It's only information that will help, not looking for donations of cash or anything else.

And for those who missed the post earlier I'm looking for information on the erection of some sort , probably in Lincoln, dedicated to Bomber Command in WW2.

And I'll repeat that a few old blokes in their 90s over here are going at the Oz Govt's expense to the dedication. All of them took part in the wartime raids and naturally retain their memories associated with those times.

Post first shown a couple of days ago in Apollions Age quest.

Hi ORF I won't pretend to have any personal knowledge regarding it however if you go in the link https://www.visitlincoln.com and then go on things to do and then all things to do and press find and look under the letter I ( International Bomber Command) then it has details regarding it mate.

Ingy, you're a proper gent. That link has revealed all I need to know, and April 12 is the date I was chasing.
The place that Apollyon quoted earlier turns out to be the official site for International Bomber Command and that's where the ceremony will be held.
I'd better let him have an apology , do it now.

Thanks again.

:14: :35:

Good win yesterday, I felt it was coming, just didn't know when.

No worries ORF. Great performance and result yesterday.Nice to get that winning feeling again mate.