Bolton Wanderers | Page 16 | Vital Football

Bolton Wanderers

Wow. New levels of depravity reached. You really are one sick vile tw*t. Just give it a rest.

Ok? ok.

Well well well, look what the cat's dragged in.

You think you can just not post for a few days and then come back spouting your same old claptrap? Well? Is that what you think?

Carry on, I wont lower myself to your level. We'll see what's what after the 24th wont we you vile ***t

Well well well, look what the cat's dragged in.

You think you can just not post for a few days and then come back spouting your same old claptrap? Well? Is that what you think?

Carry on, I wont lower myself to your level. We'll see what's what after the 24th wont we you vile ***t

Oh I see you are still here a regurgitating your vile vile forum abuse. HER parents not up this weekend? No? Thought not. So predictable.

Fed up with this shit.

OKD, can you do a yawn emoji to cheer me up chap?

Oh I see you are still here a regurgitating your vile vile forum abuse. HER parents not up this weekend? No? Thought not. So predictable.

Fed up with this shit.

OKD, can you do a yawn emoji to cheer me up chap?

Can you believe there was a time on 606 when we didn't get on x

Well it took me all night but there it is chap. 08th March 2009, you and Jom called me a "vile, vile snert ***t" whilst JP also shouted things from a distance behind a tree.

Halcyon days my friend

No doubt woanz was in there siding up to John. Vile,vile snert.

Only 6 months off the "fallout" chap.

Halcyon days my fiend

..And can you please add DR forest to your goss PM list chap? Ignoring his PMs is nothing short of ignorant, and you're better than that chap.

When you find out who the transfer targets are today, just pop it over to him. Theres a good chap.

..And can you please add DR forest to your goss PM list chap? Ignoring his PMs is nothing short of ignorant, and you're better than that chap.

When you find out who the transfer targets are today, just pop it over to him. Theres a good chap.

There are only one or TWO people I trust with goss via PM on this site AS WELL YOU KNOW you little tinker.

Well, now there is only ONE as YOU are no longer on that list

Wow, just wow.

You're one sick bas%%%%d aren't you?

Lets see if you DARE say that to my face at the Triple M later.

And don't you DARE forget the tomato soup this time. Mildreds knocked up some bread using her yeasty knickers as a rising agent. Bert said its as light as a feather.

Can you leave my name out of your rambling back of a pub toilet door daubing please.

Back vaguely on topic it looks like the sadpies are in such a mess even Bolton collapsing might not save them.

Bangerz & Flakez the Notts county owner got his knob out on Twitter I’m sure you can ramble on about that again for ages.

In fairness, many of the staff will at least be able to find similar jobs without having to move out of the area.

Players haven't been paid in 20 weeks and know they might have to move to another part of the country, take kids out of school and wife need new job, etc. Much worse even if their financial cushion is greater.
Gutted for at least one of them who now is employed by us. £180 thousand sports car? Fucks sake.

Apparently I owe him an apology. I heard a rumour that during contract negotiations with the then owner he asked his agent to insist that if his demands put the club at risk in anyway then they were to be reduced, this was after a meeting with the rest of the squad. Of course this may be untrue so I could be wrong.

Apparently I owe him an apology. I heard a rumour that during contract negotiations with the then owner he asked his agent to insist that if his demands put the club at risk in anyway then they were to be reduced, this was after a meeting with the rest of the squad. Of course this may be untrue so I could be wrong.

sounds most un-footballer-like