Bolton Vs Forest sponsored by Bolton Poly | Vital Football

Bolton Vs Forest sponsored by Bolton Poly

Woanz

Vital Football Legend
Picture the scene you are at The University of Bolton sat in the Library imagining all the previous alumni thinking their big thoughts & curing diseases.
One thing you would need a library book for it to find the last time we won at Bolton which was by a single John Robertson goal back on Bangers 30th birthday in 1978.

Since then our fortunes have swirled around each other with Forest doing ok since then but the giants of Bolton benefiting from Sky inventing football making all previous results null & void.

Sadly for them they weren’t able to abolish relegation & can only dream of the halcyon days of Big Sam’s Champagne football (pint of)

Krankz is going to be sacked if we lose & the ref is going to be calm but nervous as our owner is there. Hope he hasn’t got any business concerns that are liable to spontaneous combustion.

The team will be overly defensive & as long as we can avoid giving away a foul every 22 seconds we might scrape a Krankz special 1-1 away draw.

The weather will be cold & as it’s late October near Manchester it’ll probably rain.

Forest: Pantilimon, Darikwa, Dawson, Figueiredo, Robinson, Colback, Guedioura, Carvalho, Lolley, Dias, Grabban. Subs: Steele (GK), Soudani, Watson, Osborn, Cash, Janko, Hefele.

Murphz not got over his virus then.

Eyes on Pantz & Diaz as the scapegoats once again

Diaz starts again...same as Panti...what these players have to do or not to do to not start a game ?... Jacob Bridcutt the greek Yates ...Gonclavez...whats the purpose of having them?...or they r really crap at training or these players were never in AKs plans..waste if wages nd a waste of a season in tge development of Yates nd also Smith...

Picture the scene you are at The University of Bolton sat in the Library imagining all the previous alumni thinking their big thoughts & curing diseases.
One thing you would need a library book for it to find the last time we won at Bolton which was by a single John Robertson goal back on Bangers 30th birthday in 1978.

Since then our fortunes have swirled around each other with Forest doing ok since then but the giants of Bolton benefiting from Sky inventing football making all previous results null & void.

Sadly for them they weren’t able to abolish relegation & can only dream of the halcyon days of Big Sam’s Champagne football (pint of)

Krankz is going to be sacked if we lose & the ref is going to be calm but nervous as our owner is there. Hope he hasn’t got any business concerns that are liable to spontaneous combustion.

The team will be overly defensive & as long as we can avoid giving away a foul every 22 seconds we might scrape a Krankz special 1-1 away draw.

The weather will be cold & as it’s late October near Manchester it’ll probably rain.

Cheers Woanz

Had you down as merely a troublemaker so good to see you stepping up to present a match thread.

My estimation for you has plummetted accordingly. I will moan along with the best of them if we don't win this 5-0.

Red button if you have sky sports my duckz. Don’t think it works on now tv unfortunately though.

Early doors I know but is it me or are our passes a bit over hit/forced?

We deffo should have shot when it was clean through

Know not the Sky Sports except their news channel. Could probably watch down the pub if I chose but RN is compelling as always. Good start.

Geddy at least 3-4 times just giving it away

Lolley with a screamer...Bolton backed off and hit like a traction engine