Bolton v Aston Villa - Match Thread - Fri 19th April, 3pm | Page 13 | Vital Football

Bolton v Aston Villa - Match Thread - Fri 19th April, 3pm

Glad they didn't. Poor taste against Bolton ?

Your post r.e Bruce is well made and you reference in that that we were in a worse state back in June than Bolton are now . So perhaps the fact that we'll meet again wasn't broken out today was us remembering that fact and being respectful about their plight.
Could've be been us .

However. I will caveat this with.
If it was blues or baggies in Bolton's position I would be there 3 hours after the final whistle belting out 'we'll meet again'.
Lol .

I heard a few songs towards Bolton and their relegation/demise but they were very muted, myself and others just couldn’t be arsed to join in with them. Like putting more bullets into a dead body, pointless and disrespectful.

Much as I appreciate it isn't the premier league, but the Championship is still one of the top leagues in Europe. 9 wins in a row is one hell of an achievement. Brilliant Villa. Some payback for the loyal support that's followed the team through thick and thin.

Sad to see Bolton go and as many have said on this forum and it could have been us if the new owners had not stepped in.

There is one thing that has perhaps gone unnoticed whilst the club have lived up to the "100% Villa" status and that is there is nothing from the owners - no statements, no crappy tweets or cryptic messages of what we are going to do. Just stony silence that let's the manager and the backroom staff get on with things - they are a class act and we should be very grateful for what they have done for the club.

Just hope that "100% Villa" can continue and repay the faith that they have placed in our club.
COYVB
UTV
VTID
HEITS

He did have a good game but personally I would have given the man of the match award to Elmo. God knows what has come over him but he is playing so well and his distribution is top notch at the moment.

If we had started the season with Smith, we would be in the automatic now.
More accurately if Grealish had been fit all season we’d be in the automatic places. Same story as last season too. He is a top player and fair play to Dean Smith he has set up the team to get the best out of him and to compliment the other players too