Bolton fixture date arranged. | Vital Football

Bolton fixture date arranged.

Crowd (revenues) will be well down on the planned initial meeting of the 2 sides.

Potential aggro reduced........less numbers travelling?

2 sides in relegation end of the table....could be tasty.

3 games in the space of 7 days?.... will work some of that gobbler and sprouts off?

Crowd (revenues) will be well down on the planned initial meeting of the 2 sides.

It was pretty much a sell out, may be a few who return their tickets from both sides, but should be nearly full.
Potentially less drinking time on a Tuesday night, and opportunity for shenanigans.
Hopefully the club has sorted out the Legends Lounge in time for four home games in a month to maximise income.

It was pretty much a sell out, may be a few who return their tickets from both sides, but should be nearly full.
Potentially less drinking time on a Tuesday night, and opportunity for shenanigans.
Hopefully the club has sorted out the Legends Lounge in time for four home games in a month to maximise income.

In response to a couple of points. The LL should be back in action for the Tranmere game as advised to me from the club. Secondly, it should be a well attended game, both my guests are still coming and so should also be a good drinking evening us.

It shouldn't be too bad, assuming most have kept their ticket from the original game. Inevitably there will be a number unable to travel from Bolton, but their following to away games has been excellent so far, even to evening games. It will still be one of the biggest gates of the season.

What occurred to me when I saw that date, was that we are currently in the middle of a challenging run of just one home game in 72 days; however, starting with the Ipswich game on 29 December, we then have 9 home games in 70 days. That gives us a great opportunity to take ourselves into mid-table, especially as it coincides with the transfer window and what will almost certainly be a significant influx of players.

It’ll be a big game for us after a difficult Xmas and new year period
Bolton and Tranmere both look significant towards a turn in fortunes
MApp will be getting his boots out to put away one of the chances at this rate

15 goals in 168 league matches might suggest he'd miss as well

Actually falls pretty well for me considering it's a night game for a change. I will though have to get a refund for the lads ticket as he's stuck in college until well after five on Tuesdays and the distance we have to come means he's going to have to miss out. That kind of thing might affect the attendance a bit

New striker"golden boy" should be on board early January let`s just hope he hasn`t been carrying any long term injuries?

Expecting loanees,striker,2 wingers and a midfield dynamo who is fit for action.

One of the current loanees to return to his club over January window.......all others on season long deals.

Last edited:
Going to have to book the Wednesday morning off work. Didn't get to bed until 2am after the Ipswich replay and I start at 7am.
Win this and I'll be so pumped it'll be 4am before I retire to my hammock.:ROFLMAO:
At least I can make it, unlike last Saturday.

Plastics take note of a lad doing the hard yards.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK riiiiik!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry bud, but I'm the ultimate plastic.
I went to Grimsby through work and the guy I met spent 10 minutes talking about the team in my home town, who at the time were in the Premiership but that I've never supported.
When I eventually told him I didn't support them but supported Lincoln his face was a picture, he couldn't believe it. He had to tell his colleagues, who were also nonplussed.:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Sorry bud, but I'm the ultimate plastic.
I went to Grimsby through work and the guy I met spent 10 minutes talking about the team in my home town, who at the time were in the Premiership but that I've never supported.
When I eventually told him I didn't support them but supported Lincoln his face was a picture, he couldn't beleive it. He had to tell his colleagues, who were also nonplussed.:ROFLMAO:
i`m taken to believe your home town is Huddersfield?