Bollox about Ireland and Afghanistan | Page 7 | Vital Football

Bollox about Ireland and Afghanistan

He has to own it. He decided on the retreat strategy and he refused to reassess the decision. He said last week the threat of terror had gone - and now this. He even said he couldn’t recall if he was told about the recommended proposal of leaving the small (4000 coalition force) in country to keep it stable. Couldn’t recall. It’s just staggering. He’s lying or being truthful. I’m not sure what’s worse

According to a Republican congressman The Taliban, yes the Taliban now have more Blackhawk helicopters than 85% of the worlds countries and about 85 billion (US dollars) worth of military equipment. I just cannot get my head around this.

You would think the USA could just switch off the Engine Management chips
This is what we are told that China can do to us

So over 100 UK nationals and a thousand Afghan allies left behind, but we got out a bloke and his couple of hundred cats. You couldn’t make this shit up.

So, not only did Raab not read the Brexit impact briefs he was given , he hasn't read the briefs on the withdrawal from Afghanistan either.

I can just about understand incompetence ... I can't, under any circumstances, understand such an indifferent attitude to being fully aware of whatever it is for which you're responsible.

I can understand such a person not even thinking of handing in their resignation.

The only - and I mean only - reason Raab hasn't been sacked is because his boss, the PM, has exactly the same attitude.

In every single role that he's had in the cabinet, Raab has shown himself to be utterly useless. At best, an incompetent oaf, whose nice voice gives the (false) appearance of someone who knows what they're doing.

However, it doesn't take long for stuff to come out to show that he'd be out of his depth in a puddle.

If, when talking about people, "the best of the best" is used, then surely this mon is amongst the worst of the worst.