Bolger Signs | Page 2 | Vital Football

Bolger Signs

Didn't someone say Wilson was gone a while ago, I think to a club on the south coast? Not that anything has been confirmed of course.

I think the 3 centre back plan, that we did try at the start of the season, could be Danny's plan

i imagine we still need four cb's. as we had for the first half of the season.
Maybe.

I just can't see Blackburn being happy with Wharton's game time and I'm not sure Wilson is rated enough by DC to suddenly start getting a run of games.

I think the 3 centre back plan, that we did try at the start of the season, could be Danny's plan
could be the initial way to cover for having no left winger. toffolo at left wing back...
"Toffolo said about his position, quoting: "I love getting forward, he said. “I’m generally a left-back but I like to get forward a lot so the left wing-back role suits me as well. You have to get back and do your job there but I love getting forward and doing as much as I can."

If it's anything to go by (and it may not be) the name of the actor Ray Bolger (Scarecrow in The Wizard of Oz) is pronounced with a soft g.

Fantastic acquisition at this level, although not sure where he fits into the plans as we already have a solid back 4 and I’m sure a player of his calibre isn’t here to warm the bench!

You would have to think so - just in front of the two centre halves.

Danny also says he is a free transfer - unbelievable for a player of his ability.

That’s useful, means that up front is the only area looking a little light.

Bolger’s signing has to be up there with the Bostwick signing last season for coup of this season.

Interesting thought to who eventually loses a starting place
We’ve been very consistent with the starting 11 pretty much
O'Connor is our main defensive midfielder; you would have to think he is at risk in that respect. Having said that, Frecklington has been in and out of the side, so it will also help cover that eventuality.