BodyButter's Weird Thread About Stuff Nobody Else Is Interested In | Page 2 | Vital Football

BodyButter's Weird Thread About Stuff Nobody Else Is Interested In

Is it the voices in your head telling you that. It's like those who like having multiple mistresses for me, I can only deal with one....I wouldn't want parallel universe experience at the same time.

Not to worry Mike, we're only aware of the one that we are in. Unlike mistresses who you have to keep pleasing, and the tongue gets tired.

Funnily I do have voices in my head, but they don't speak English. Now and again as I lay in bed trying to sleep I can hear people talking in some language. It's only happened a few times but I do remember lying there one night very aware of it and listening intently thinking "what the fuck is that?!"

Not to worry Mike, we're only aware of the one that we are in. Unlike mistresses who you have to keep pleasing, and the tongue gets tired.

Funnily I do have voices in my head, but they don't speak English. Now and again as I lay in bed trying to sleep I can hear people talking in some language. It's only happened a few times but I do remember lying there one night very aware of it and listening intently thinking "what the fuck is that?!"
I think you need to update the internal monologue thread with that mate! lol

Are you sure that wasn't just the neighbours?

lol, not really, it's just my brain glitching as I try to go to sleep. I remember it was female voices for some reason, but I'm guessing it's jibberish.

It would be great if I could be analysed in a lab and it turns out the language was ancient Hebrew or Aramaic or something, but life is never that exciting.

If you could remember exactly what they said, I'm sure the linguistics department of any university would be happy to help out.

I would be fascinating to see if they were actually having a conversation in a language you don't know or if it was just gibberish.

I'm not sure I understand the multiverse theory. Is it that every time a decision is made, the universe splits into a pair of alternate universes?

I imagine there are numerous theories. I suppose there would have to be rules. I read a few Michio Kaku books and watched a few documentaries years ago, I must see if there is anything new out, as these theories are always expanding.

I imagine there are numerous theories. I suppose there would have to be rules. I read a few Michio Kaku books and watched a few documentaries years ago, I must see if there is anything new out, as these theories are always expanding.

The multiverse (from my limited understanding) seems like an enormously complex way to solve a simple problem. Still, it's an interesting thing to think about.

I always assumed a multiverse theory was more driven by the 'what if' thought process we all have (what would've happened, who would I be, had I turned right instead of left etc), as opposed to any real sort of real search for a scientific hypothesis to explain reality or life.

If anything, Hawkins (I think) et al, were just entertaining themselves from a scientific perspective rather than trying to create science per se and it took hold. Just in the same sort of way (but with more complex language) as we do with players when it comes to binning them too early, if we'd played them more how would've they developed etc.

Brian cox has been on the joe rogan podcast talking about things like this for 2 hours. A great watch. He said seems to think multi universes and parallel universes are possible.