Aston Villa v Small Heath Alliance 25/11/18 12pm K.O officially sold out | Page 2 | Vital Football

Aston Villa v Small Heath Alliance 25/11/18 12pm K.O officially sold out

I concur, all the other usual suspects spring to mind but not him
I've got a mate who knows him well and as young buoys they used to take the piss out of him, when you see a bloke in his 50s still giving it the big un you know he's a prick, the ones you don't mess with are the quiet calm ones whos actions are larger than words.

Back to the title of the thread then.

Can't help but feel slightly irritated that around 11,000 fans turn out for this but not Bolton at home.

Different feel to the atmosphere walking to the ground and around the ground due to the little wannabes acting out. Don't really enjoy that aspect to be honest.

I've got a mate who knows him well and as young buoys they used to take the piss out of him, when you see a bloke in his 50s still giving it the big un you know he's a prick, the ones you don't mess with are the quiet calm ones whos actions are larger than words.

He is very much like the clamper in that respect, Craving attention and reputation. It always makes me laugh how back in the day the apex were probably the most racist firm in the UK And a couple of years later it was all feel the love for the brothers etc, whilst they tried to do a paint job on us as the racists, that said town was well dodgy for a few years mid to late 80’s for us

Let's hope the volume of noise raised by the Villa faithful has them blues players messing themselves and the team absolutely rip them to pieces. Let the Lions' roar be heard across the nation.

He is very much like the clamper in that respect, Craving attention and reputation. It always makes me laugh how back in the day the apex were probably the most racist firm in the UK And a couple of years later it was all feel the love for the brothers etc, whilst they tried to do a paint job on us as the racists, that said town was well dodgy for a few years mid to late 80’s for us
Yeah, that game at there place in 87 was moody as fook.

Definitely one of my favourites. When Bruno planted that header past godden. Dark dank day but fookin brilliant.

I was right at the back when Bruno headed it from the half way line.

I cracked my head off the stantion and split my head open, christ it was worth it though.

I know it is wrong, and at my age and position I should know better, and I know we lost, but that first in 16yrs game was unreal. The atmosphere that night was pure and utter hatred but christ what an atmosphere it was. Dublin nutting Savage, Joey sent off, pandamonium everywhere.

For all the wrong reasons, and I know I shouldnt have, but I bloody loved it !.

Last edited:
I wonder if Gardner will play for Blues or if he's not allowed?
He is not allowed to play against us.
Funny that their best player is on loan from us and he would not get anywhere near our midfield at the moment and probably not even make the bench.
Time to crank up the volume and put the scum back in their place.

Gone quietly unnoticed that SJM has pulled out of Scotland squad today with a knock picked up in training.

Wanky international breaks.

Decided to make this the match thread as well so have re-titled it.

McGinn has a calf injury apparently ,hope it's not muscular as calf muscle injuries can take a while to heal.

Generally these are close, ugly affairs with very little good football. Can't see it being any different, they will try and cripple Grealish for sure , hope we get a strong set of officials