Bluenoses v Mighty Reds sponsored by Majestyk Nightclub Leeds | Page 9 | Vital Football

Bluenoses v Mighty Reds sponsored by Majestyk Nightclub Leeds

We could have had two - Yates header and great effort by Garner just wide.

They could have had four or five. Great display by Samba and a couple of headers straight at him.

Blackett had an absolute nightmare.

Well that was another 3/10 performance, CH really has to kick them up the arse and work on some sort of attacking plan once we cross the half way line we look completely confused. We won't go down but that's a minor miracle, if we carry this on to next season we will go down.
you dont think he has kicked them up the arse in the last 38 games? Didnt seem to work did it

Simply shocking ... daylight robbery... players playing without interest, no idea what to do with the ball, subs that do not affect the game etc etc...maybe we are safe now, but this Forest side is uninspiring that I am not looking forward for matchday. If we start next season playing like this CH will be gone by Christmas

Once this season is over, I have some cracked walls that need papering over. That should keep the twats gainfully employed for a week or two.

What has Hughton learned from last few weeks. Knocks can go back, as can Freedman. Won’t take Murray up on a knew contract. Blackett is no left back. Need a spark, some pace, some energy.
hes learned that if he keeps playing a shit player week in week out he's still shit

We've managed to redefine shithousing your way to a point there. I really think that performance as a team and a lot of the individual performances within it were as bad as we have seen all season. The penalty decision was fair enough as their man nearly decapitated McKenna. Just shows what can happen if you take the trouble to get the ball and some players in the opposition penalty area, perhaps food for thought for team & management

Blackett is awful to watch. Don’t know if he’s aware of it but he just doesn’t seem to give a shit. It was the same all the way back at Huddersfield away, he was having a mare and shrugging it off and smiling like he couldn’t care less.

I presume we’re not playing Ribeiro because he’s off in the summer but I guess it’s strap in for another LB crisis - only mitigated by the fact there’s also a crisis in 7 of the other 11 positions.

Cafu tuned into the general standard with that woeful free kick, but then whipped in two good corners to create the penalty. We look a bit physically weak in midfield - I know some don't rate him but I think he adds a bit of beef and a touch of class (eg flick over his head to control the ball and get us moving forward).

We could have had two - Yates header and great effort by Garner just wide.

They could have had four or five. Great display by Samba and a couple of headers straight at him.

Blackett had an absolute nightmare.
if chances and half chances equate to a 'could have' then most sides in the league could have 20 goals a game

Riberio needs to play the last few games, Blackett is back up at best if Riberio isn't staying need a decent lb. Need a couple of players with pace and energy going forward, and we need a strong cm who can play and marshal the midfield. This is one of the worst seasons I can remember for entertainment.

There we all were, laughing about the sheep forum going into meltdown over last nights performance, but they couldn't have been as bad as that.

That Clown in goal needs fucking off as a priority just as soon as the season ends.

He made no attempt for the goal other than to wave at the ball as it entered the net.

And as for Taylor; I think Mozzer sums him up nicely "that joke isnt funny anymore"

Blackett is awful to watch. Don’t know if he’s aware of it but he just doesn’t seem to give a shit. It was the same all the way back at Huddersfield away, he was having a mare and shrugging it off and smiling like he couldn’t care less.

I presume we’re not playing Ribeiro because he’s off in the summer but I guess it’s strap in for another LB crisis - only mitigated by the fact there’s also a crisis in 7 of the other 11 positions.
Forest still own Iannou, who I thought was pretty good and may fancy it if he thinks he will get in the team. And if what is between him and Blackett is the team, he may feel a lot better.