Bluenoses v Mighty Reds sponsored by Majestyk Nightclub Leeds | Page 11 | Vital Football

Bluenoses v Mighty Reds sponsored by Majestyk Nightclub Leeds

We are very poor and it is difficult to believe we will not struggle again next season too.What is the solution?

Pleased to see the changes with Knockheart & Grabban out, I wouldn't have even had them on the bench would rather have seen a couple of youngsters in their place. Pleased to see Taylor given a go, but not so sure about Freeman, but I suppose not spoiled for choice.
Taylor was utter wank

After beating QPR I just sensed [hoped] that we were gradually improving and during the summer CH could get rid of a few that he didn't want, get a few in that he did want, and we would be more competitive next season. After conceding just after the restart last night, you would have expected that we would be the team pushing forward for the rest of the game, but instead, we seemed to struggle to even get possession in Brums half.
What the answer is, I don't know, but I really don't enjoy watching Forest these days. Lets just hope that the summer brings about a miracle because on last nights performance, that's what's required.

I was also keen to see Taylor given a start... but he was utterly dreadful.

There is an argument that his service was pretty non-existent, but for me the worst bit wasn’t even that he missed the 1 v 1 - it was that he went down in the box while failing to mark Roberts and gave them their goal.

We’ve seen him going to ground a lot in big games looking for cheap fouls and it’s really cost us a number of times. Hughton needs to get on his case about that.

Taylor had one chance which he gambled the defender was making an error, should have scored but apart from that he had nothing to work with. No worse than the other 2 have done, let's be honest we need at least 2 new strikers with more energy and pace. Why doesn't CH switch wide players during games, it's a simple tactical switch but worth trying as we never get to a byline and get a decent cross in unless it's Christie who was very quiet tonight.
Completely agree particularly about the new strikers we have needed pacy, physically strong strikers for 2 / 3 years now. Being realistic if I were a striker with those attributes I would think long & hard as to whether coming to Forest with the present set up would be the right career move, as you know you would be living off scraps.

After beating QPR I just sensed [hoped] that we were gradually improving and during the summer CH could get rid of a few that he didn't want, get a few in that he did want, and we would be more competitive next season. After conceding just after the restart last night, you would have expected that we would be the team pushing forward for the rest of the game, but instead, we seemed to struggle to even get possession in Brums half.
What the answer is, I don't know, but I really don't enjoy watching Forest these days. Lets just hope that the summer brings about a miracle because on last nights performance, that's what's required.

Imo, after sorting the spine of the team, our biggest issue appears to be the wide players and the lack of coordination between them and the rest of the team. Mighten looks dangerous going forward but is definitely still learning and his positioning when we dont have the ball needs work. You could say the same about knocks who doesnt seem to like christie. The net result is no service, no support, no penetration and thus no fucking goal threat.

Forest still own Iannou, who I thought was pretty good and may fancy it if he thinks he will get in the team. And if what is between him and Blackett is the team, he may feel a lot better.
I think my syntax is wrong here, and also omits that left- back colossus Bong from consideration, which if I were Ionannou, would have me wanting to come back to Nottingham from sunny Cyprus with optimism about being first- choice left back. We know that Bong and Blackett are poor, and it would be unlucky if Ioannou were worse.

Playerz to keep

Sambz
Chriz
Woz
Kenz
Blackz (possibly though he waz shit tonight but anyone is better than Bongz)
Garnz (obviously only on loan unless Man U join the NFL or UKIP or whatever other idiot idea they come up with next)
Ameobiz (Getz a lot of shit but not too bad a championship player)
Yatez (mainly because he’s ourz)
Mightz (again one of ourz & haz shown promise)
Johnz (haz done well on loan deservez hiz chance)
Grabz (is a goal scorer if he can be bothered)

I’d say that’z about it, a fair few I’m keeping because they’re academy playerz az well.

If you take all the z's out of that, it sums up Forest's performance zzzzzzzzzzz.
What is it coming to when we get a last minute penalty, and I wasn't really bothered whether we scored or not. I can remember the days when I'd be chewing my nails in a penalty shootout in the County Cup...........

If you take all the z's out of that, it sums up Forest's performance zzzzzzzzzzz.
What is it coming to when we get a last minute penalty, and I wasn't really bothered whether we scored or not. I can remember the days when I'd be chewing my nails in a penalty shootout in the County Cup...........

I think the club are going to have to do something about the apathy as yez there’ll be a bounce when fanz are allowed back in (temporarily as we’ll be back in lockdown soon) but the apathy amongst Forest fanz really needz working on.

I think the club are going to have to do something about the apathy as yez there’ll be a bounce when fanz are allowed back in (temporarily as we’ll be back in lockdown soon) but the apathy amongst Forest fanz really needz working on.

I think the apathy is purely down to the new routine we all have. Its going to be a hard sell. Those of us that actually go to games are the issue. I am unsure whether I can be arsed to go week in week out and instead I will cherry pick games to go to. I bet that is the feelings of at least 10% of regular, bums on seats fans, whether that be season card or matchday ticket. 10% drop in revenue is hard for an already flagging industry.

I would guess for every fan who can't wait to get back to the CG there's another one who has started to wonder if it's really worth the effort. Got too used to watching them at home. My son is getting disillusioned with Forest, and I'm not entirely sure I can be bothered with a season ticket at the moment either.

Taylor was utter wank
Agreed, but really find it difficult to believe he could be that bad on a consistent basis, could he. It's really difficult to judge any strikers at Forest due to the threadbare service they receive. I suppose you can only judge on the basic attributes of a footballer IE the ability to control & pass the ball etc. which do seem to be lacking in not only Taylor but several others in the team