Bluenoses v Mighty Reds sponsored by Majestyk Nightclub Leeds | Page 10 | Vital Football

Bluenoses v Mighty Reds sponsored by Majestyk Nightclub Leeds

That Clown in goal needs fucking off as a priority just as soon as the season ends.

He made no attempt for the goal other than to wave at the ball as it entered the net.

And as for Taylor; I think Mozzer sums him up nicely "that joke isnt funny anymore"
Just a thought wonder why we didn't have a man on that post for the corner

I thought we were banned from talking about the Doughty era

Yes yes, you keep shilling for this regime. Results are great, accounts are great, staff are great, recruitment is great, results are great, style is great, finances are great, culture is great, league table is great.

Playerz to keep

Sambz
Chriz
Woz
Kenz
Blackz (possibly though he waz shit tonight but anyone is better than Bongz)
Garnz (obviously only on loan unless Man U join the NFL or UKIP or whatever other idiot idea they come up with next)
Ameobiz (Getz a lot of shit but not too bad a championship player)
Yatez (mainly because he’s ourz)
Mightz (again one of ourz & haz shown promise)
Johnz (haz done well on loan deservez hiz chance)
Grabz (is a goal scorer if he can be bothered)

I’d say that’z about it, a fair few I’m keeping because they’re academy playerz az well.

Yes yes, you keep shilling for this regime. Results are great, accounts are great, staff are great, recruitment is great, results are great, style is great, finances are great, culture is great, league table is great.

You must be gutted we are not going down.

This regime are that bad the Doughty's are falling over themselves to collaborate with Marinakis; now there's something you did not know.

The best thing about that was the effect on the mental health of any Rams fan watching.

They were denied a clear penalty near the end of a recent game, and now to see Forest steal a spawny point deep into stoppage time - that's got to hurt!

I blame their pink away shirts. I'll still be happier when we're mathematically certain to finish above them, but we're almost there.

You must be gutted we are not going down.

This regime are that bad the Doughty's are falling over themselves to collaborate with Marinakis; now there's something you did not know.

Tell you what, rather than comparing our lows from 20 years ago how about making a list of all the actual successes we've had under EM.

Go.

Taylor had one chance which he gambled the defender was making an error, should have scored but apart from that he had nothing to work with. No worse than the other 2 have done, let's be honest we need at least 2 new strikers with more energy and pace. Why doesn't CH switch wide players during games, it's a simple tactical switch but worth trying as we never get to a byline and get a decent cross in unless it's Christie who was very quiet tonight.

Tell you what, rather than comparing our lows from 20 years ago how about making a list of all the actual successes we've had under EM.

Go.

But you know full well that there are no successes to compare.

We have only had three private owners in our entire history, and things have improved with each owner - you might not like that but they are the facts.

Fawaz collected winding up orders like Clough collected trophies but he never fucked over the local Council; that may well mean very little to you but most of our supporters are local Council Tax payers.

We have had a disastrous season; I suggest you make the most of it because it will not last, and I think deep down you know that.

Taylor had one chance which he gambled the defender was making an error, should have scored but apart from that he had nothing to work with. No worse than the other 2 have done, let's be honest we need at least 2 new strikers with more energy and pace. Why doesn't CH switch wide players during games, it's a simple tactical switch but worth trying as we never get to a byline and get a decent cross in unless it's Christie who was very quiet tonight.
He was miles worse than the other two have done. He offers nothing when he isn't missing sitters or scoring rare goals. He can't hold the ball up for others to join the attack. It comes to him and goes straight back to the opposition

He was miles worse than the other two have done. He offers nothing when he isn't missing sitters or scoring rare goals. He can't hold the ball up for others to join the attack. It comes to him and goes straight back to the opposition

The one ball he actually got to feet on the edge of the box he turned the defender laid it off off for Freeman to put on Yates's head when he hit the bar. That was about the only decent pass to his feet he got all game, not sure what else he can do when there's no supply. He was on par with the other 2, Murray has been poor apart from one game and Grabban has been poor for most of the season. In their defence the supply has been shocking, these strikers all need chances in and around the penalty spot and those have rarely happened.

The one ball he actually got to feet on the edge of the box he turned the defender laid it off off for Freeman to put on Yates's head when he hit the bar. That was about the only decent pass to his feet he got all game, not sure what else he can do when there's no supply. He was on par with the other 2, Murray has been poor apart from one game and Grabban has been poor for most of the season. In their defence the supply has been shocking, these strikers all need chances in and around the penalty spot and those have rarely happened.

I think they are anly slating him cos some of us slate Grabz don't you? :) They were slating him for bad touches in the first 20 mins of his first start for like 6 months lol

In truth I think its hard to really judge him and thats the problem, he looked ok before joining us and when he joined us..

Tonight's game has really tested if I am actually interested in football

It was that bad - First time in my life where I can actually pin point a time where I didn't give a fook

The years of failure have finally taken a toll

I think maybe this is the 10th consecutive season iVe had the same thoughts for one reason or another.. Here I am, mug written on my forehead hehe

But you know full well that there are no successes to compare.

We have only had three private owners in our entire history, and things have improved with each owner - you might not like that but they are the facts.

Fawaz collected winding up orders like Clough collected trophies but he never fucked over the local Council; that may well mean very little to you but most of our supporters are local Council Tax payers.

We have had a disastrous season; I suggest you make the most of it because it will not last, and I think deep down you know that.

So none then? Yay. Good one...

There is absolutely nothing to suggest we are magically going to become a promotion chasing side next year.

Seeing as you failed to list anything first time around, how about a new one. What in terms of our playing and coaching staff and recruitment team convinces you we will be top 6 next season?

I think they are anly slating him cos some of us slate Grabz don't you? :) They were slating him for bad touches in the first 20 mins of his first start for like 6 months lol

In truth I think its hard to really judge him and thats the problem, he looked ok before joining us and when he joined us..
He is awful. His first touch is dire. It bounces off him nine times out of ten. Not starting for six games or six months shouldn’t change that. Ffs, I’m 52, not played football properly for twenty years, but when we have a kick about at work, I still haven’t lost the ability to control a fucking football.