Bluenoses v Mighty Reds sponsored by Majestyk Nightclub Leeds | Vital Football

Bluenoses v Mighty Reds sponsored by Majestyk Nightclub Leeds

chandos9

Vital Squad Member
It is a sign of the interest in Derby's discomfort and the lack of interest in tonight's game that less than an hour before kick- off, there was no thread, so I thought start one. I dislike Birmingham City, and dislike Lee Bowyer more. Since this is a late thread, the team news is out. Freeman in, along with Lyle Taylor, who I hope will wind up his previous manager Lee Bowyer.

Pleased to see the changes with Knockheart & Grabban out, I wouldn't have even had them on the bench would rather have seen a couple of youngsters in their place. Pleased to see Taylor given a go, but not so sure about Freeman, but I suppose not spoiled for choice.

Pleased to see the changes with Knockheart & Grabban out, I wouldn't have even had them on the bench would rather have seen a couple of youngsters in their place. Pleased to see Taylor given a go, but not so sure about Freeman, but I suppose not spoiled for choice.
It is a case of being pleased to see Knockaert and Grabban out rather than the inclusion of whoever might have replaced them.

Could these commentators sound anymore bored and depressed? I know your teams shit but you are actually being paid to have some level of skill and enthusiasm for radio.

Is this the worst attack anyone on here has ever seen?

Before my time, but surely the days of Barry Butlin must have been better than this.

It feels like we could play for six hours and barely rack up a shot an hour.

They are going to score a header at some point tonight.