Blue and white | Vital Football

Blue and white

Indeed….nonetheless the interview immediately goes on about creating unity and wishing success for both clubs to the benefit of the town etc …a. conciliatory message following the ‘blue seat declaration’ 🤔

Indeed….nonetheless the interview immediately goes on about creating unity and wAndishing success for both clubs to the benefit of the town etc …a. conciliatory message following the ‘blue seat declaration’ 🤔
To be fair, Eric Pollard would've probably done exactly the same had he got his grubby little fingers on the Stadium.

Make no mistake about it, the egg chasers days at the DW are well & truly numbered.

Fantastic news, added to the new believe decoration outside the front. A huge well done the new owners!

Hopefully we can build on this and start properly decorating the exterior of the ground across all three home sides with more signage, iconic pictures of our history, former legends etc, famous Latics quotes etc. As Talal rightly said in that article, this is a football stadium. So it's time to go all the way and make it look like one, so when people walk up to the ground, they get that buzz and excitement.

Fantastic news, added to the new believe decoration outside the front. A huge well done the new owners!

Hopefully we can build on this and start properly decorating the exterior of the ground across all three home sides with more signage, iconic pictures of our history, former legends etc, famous Latics quotes etc. As Talal rightly said in that article, this is a football stadium. So it's time to go all the way and make it look like one, so when people walk up to the ground, they get that buzz and excitement.
Well said Sir.

Just a thought on this. If they are going to completely replace all the seats maybe they can be reconfigured to reduce the capacity and help make it look more full, while also giving scope to increase if we do ever manage to get back to the top flight.

A few weeks ago they announced that very thing that areas would be closed to make a better more noisy atmosphere.

PS

I am absolutely made up with this decision to turn blue, the new ownership feels like the start of the Whelan dynasty to me, it feels like we really are in good hands

This will 'spruce' up the Stadium and make it look a lot better,
with uniformed 'Blue & White' seats, rather than a 'gaudy' mixture
of Blue & Red, which never looked right.

Massive step forward in making our Stadium a football ground. Enjoyed seeing the youngsters guard of honour with flags returning. Photo/Pics of Latics Legend’s around outside would be fantastic as well

Well I'm chuffed about this, could we rename the stands as well
Oh and also remove the rugby pics from the concourse too

Got a feeling new seating will be blue and white stripes just like the scarf he is holding

Renaming stadium to new Springfield would be icing on the cake
But I guess that's pushing it too far