Bloody Joke! | Page 2 | Vital Football

Bloody Joke!

I think i read that Gainsborough are playing on the Sunday, and getting £12k from the bbc for being on some kind of 'highlights' show. Maybe we'll get the same? I can't work out what the bbc will do but it seems like they'll have cameras at all the Sunday games and show the action as and when it happens.

SIMJON - 29/10/2015 09:32

I think i read that Gainsborough are playing on the Sunday, and getting £12k from the bbc for being on some kind of 'highlights' show. Maybe we'll get the same? I can't work out what the bbc will do but it seems like they'll have cameras at all the Sunday games and show the action as and when it happens.

It's a single camera setup for the Sunday matches with them inserting highlights/goals from 8 matches into a FA Cup Final Score show.

The 8th game is yet to be announced as Barnsley said no to the moving of their match against Altrincham due to playing on Tuesday.

Thaddeus Griffin - 29/10/2015 10:00

SIMJON - 29/10/2015 09:32

It's a single camera setup for the Sunday matches with them inserting highlights/goals from 8 matches into a FA Cup Final Score show.

The 8th game is yet to be announced as Barnsley said no to the moving of their match against Altrincham due to playing on Tuesday.

Ok thanks. So i guess there's a chance the 8th game will be us? The extra money will come in handy.

Whitehawk FC ?@HawksFCOfficial 5m5 minutes ago
FA CUP: The date of our FA Cup tie against @LincolnCity_FC has been confirmed for SUNDAY 8 NOVEMBER with a 2PM KICK OFF @BBCSussexSport. No longer funny!

At least there will be some TV money by way of compensation for the pain in the arse!

JT_LCFC - 29/10/2015 17:56

Excellent news, £12,500 before we even get on the bus.

Hardly the point for me .Yes we need the cash [unfortunately] but when are the supporters ever considered? If Sh1tehawk are so well off why do they need more to try and attract more supporters through the turnstiles? If it was on a Saturday they would have got a big crowd with the amount of Imps who would have attended .There is no logic .

implausible - 29/10/2015 18:49

oldgaurd - 29/10/2015 18:42

Michael Foley - 29/10/2015 18:29

At this rate we'll soon be able to afford paying a Manager!
:zzz: :zzz:

Yes the one we have got is making such a pigs ear of it he needs to go now !!! :he he:

I wasn't aware I had excluded the current one. Or is he expected to do the job for nothing for ever and a day?

Michael Foley - 29/10/2015 19:00

Yes the one we have got is making such a pigs ear of it he needs to go now !!! :he he:

I wasn't aware I had excluded the current one. Or is he expected to do the job for nothing for ever and a day?

You're warming to him then?

SIMJON - 29/10/2015 20:13

No. Once it's salaried the post can be advertised and he can apply with his impressive managerial CV along with other candidates. Since he's already in pole position (having neatly engineered that) I don't see what he would have to fear.

Michael Foley - 30/10/2015 00:38

SIMJON - 29/10/2015 20:13

No. Once it's salaried the post can be advertised and he can apply with his impressive managerial CV along with other candidates. Since he's already in pole position (having neatly engineered that) I don't see what he would have to fear.

Shows a complete absence of emotional intelligence. The last thing I'd want to see now is the current manager destabilised by advertising his job and the team becoming unsettled from the uncertainty going forwards. The suggestion shows a vacuum of people management ability. The reassuring thing is it's not going to happen this season.