Bloody Hell | Vital Football

Bloody Hell

The vilest thing about it is that it follows the pattern of "The Reebok" and "The Ettihad" and "The Emirates", implying that Priestfield is not the ground's proper name, but some sort of insurance company or investment fund that sponsors it.

Any sports reporter who displays that sort of ignorance ought to have their licence taken off them forthwith.

The same applies to people on the radio who read out the classified results without any understanding of Alexander-Gordonian intonation. That makes my skin twitch.

Calm down Herr Barnes.
We’ve just dominated the team that drew with Liverpool.
That makes us better than the PL runaway leaders
WGUAFC. 😘

Hold on, Einstein. These are two completely different things on two completely different threads. I'm extremely happy about one of them and midly annoyed about the other but can see the funny side.

I'm not up to speed with the latest memos. Is that sort of thing not allowed now?

Oh you mean BBC South East actually mentioned the Gills? They usually ignore us and have some story about a Judo team who are playing a tournament in France, which obviously has us all on the edge of our seats with mega excitement!!

Oh you mean BBC South East actually mentioned the Gills? They usually ignore us and have some story about a Judo team who are playing a tournament in France, which obviously has us all on the edge of our seats with mega excitement!!

How did the Strood Ninja Turtles get on?