Bloody Fleetwood tickets | Page 3 | Vital Football

Bloody Fleetwood tickets

How many times have you heard over the years about the shambles of buying tickets online or over the phone? Yet people still try then moan about it.
If people can sit at a computer or on a phone for an hour or so then its obvious they have nothing better to do working or not, and yes i do have a job and still got sorted if i couldnt make it for whatever reason i would have asked someone that could to get me sorted.
Simple really

If the phone/online system is broke then I would expect the club, as a business to fix it. It's a world of modern technology, supporters expecting these things to be fixed is not unrealistic. Regardless of that demand was always going to exceed supply. A loyalty scheme should have been introduced following the issues two years re the Blackpool tickets in particular as was suggested. It really isn't difficult to implement. That it hasn't is poor on behalf of the club and coupled with their failure to address the IT issues another ballot should probably have been held, as indeed I also suggested last week to ensure the highly predicted and expected debacle didn't ensue.